Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood Left_bar_bleue50/50Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood Empty
PostSubject: Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood   Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 am

Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood Anime_girl236
Name: Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood
Time period of birth (Technologic, medieval, so on.) : Modern

Hair: Picture, but brown
Eyes: Green
Other: Scar on her leg

Basic Info:I'll write it some day...

Past: Shaleeri never found out that her name was actually Shaleeri until she started school. When she found out, she kept it secret. She spent all her time out side or playing with friends, often going down to a secret brook to read. One day she was dipping her fingers into the water, the find the water ripple and open a anomaly. Not knowing what it was, she went through it and ended up near the ARC.Having nothing else to do since the anomaly closed right after she went through, she joined the ARC.

Element: Water
Powers:
Water Spheres
Water Cone
Water Blast
Water Cage
Water Shield
Water Dome
Water Call

Equipment: Book, Dagger

Intentions: Figure out whats going on, decide whether or not she wants to go home, study anomalies.

Friends: None
Foes: None
Quote: Call me Shaleeri and I'll rip your tongue out.
Back to top Go down

Water-Shaleeri Rhiannon Wood
Page 1 of 1