Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Aqua's listing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Aqua's listing.   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 am

Sera Ranset
16
Female
The Desert Paladin. Patron deities; Ra and Set. Sera has a quick temper, but is quick to calm back down. She has a very strong sense of right and wrong, good and bad. She tends to jump into the lead position, but this is balanced by her tendency to be a good defender, meaning she'd be there regardless. She doesn't like wasted time, and believes strongly in rituals. However, she follows her moral code even more strongly.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."


Last edited by aquaticnecris on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:19 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Alice   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:14 am

Alice
9 1/2
Female
The Child Goddess. Alice is the daughter of Set, and thus a goddess by birth. As such, she will one day choose a domain to rule. For now though, her godly abilities are wild, applying themselves to whatever she has been doing. However, she doesn't realize she's a goddess, or even very magical.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Loraine   Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:29 am

Loraine
14
Female
The Summoner. Loraine is a natural Summoner. She is very polite, and usally seems to be suppressing her reactions. When Summoning, she becomes more bossy. She keeps a ShadowBeast around as a pet, but it's more like the other way around. Loraine's mother was a witch, and trained her in Summoning since she was little.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Zorvan   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 am

Zorvan
N/A
Male
The High Chaos Mage. Zorvan is a chaos mage who not only has extreme power in his element, but in fact is more along the lines of the _Avatar_ of chaos. Now, he's not truly such an Avatar, but he is pretty much on equal level. Zorvan has an obsession with chocolate, and a good half of his spells have chocolaty side effects. Number of times he has directly or indirectly destroyed the world: 4 and a half. However, there is something very special about Zorvan. He's a clone. He was created by an extremely powerful order mage, to cancel himself out. Order mages are like that. After a few years, the current Chaos Zorvan is replaced. This time around, though, Chaos Zorvan has gather extremely powerful artifacts such as his cloak and sword, the former being a sentient bag of holding everything, and the latter being the Chaos Blade. Order Zorvan will have a lot of trouble taking this incarnation down.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Aisse   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 am

Aisse
16 to 6000+
Female
Magic Energy Specter. Aisse is a being that can be likened to butterflies. At first, they have a limited, human form, with only minor powers, such as Fleshcrafting. After they die, though, they become pure magical beings, operating from a magical plasma plane. Aisse is arrogant and often annoying, and willing to do pretty much anything for fun.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Kelsi K. Vanga   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:32 am

Kelsi K. Vanga
11
Female
The Weird Witch. Kelsi. K. Vanga is an odd witch from a pureblood family. She shows mastery of spells that she shouldn't even be able to cast, yet difficulty in casting the simplest cantrips. She has a love/hate relationship with potions, on one hand loving to make things, but on the other hating to wait for the potions to be ready.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Leis Aryian   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 am

Leis Aryian
15
Female
The Pyromancer Princess. A third generation Fire mage, Leis is the daughter of the Aryian Queen. As such, she has always lived a life where her own extended family is out to get her, because the Royalty of her world NEVER gets along. She keeps Kyt, a lamia, as a pet. Leis can be bossy sometimes, but she's not half bad.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Kaley Renon   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 am

Kaley Renon
16
Female
The Technomancer. Kaley's technology focus was abnormally strong to start with, and the government cybernetics only made her stronger. Kaley designed her own pistol, which can shoot fire, energy, or mind blasts. Her Mind focus is channelled almost entirely into the mind blasts. Having regained her Crown, a special device to magnify her technological powers, she could probably take over the city if she wanted. Good thing she doesn't really care about that. Kaley is military trained to a point, and often seems more serious than she really is.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Sekatoul   Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 am

Sekatoul Rachnis Tevo
Not applicable.
Male
The Guardian. Sekatoul Rachnis Tevo is a protective spirit, one of twenty five. He is the Shadow Warrior, the twelfth. He protects children, using the power of Mist; which is a dark, shiny substance that he controls to make weapons, armor, and extra limbs. Because his purpose is to protect children, if a child is in danger he grows more powerful. This power comes at a price, though. Madness. Sekatoul is a very friendly, nice, and calm person, but in combat these things fall away, revealing a violent, wild, and crazy side. His angelic voice is twisted into that of a demon, his teeth grow long and pointed, his soft eyes widen into a unseeing stare. The further into madness he gets, the better he fights. Even in madness, he cannot harm a child.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Amanda-Samantha-Miniki   Tue May 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Amanda-Samantha-Miniki (AKA: SAM.)
300, & 281, & 8. Yes, at the same time.
Female.
The Escaped Puppet. Amanda is, or was, a minion of the earth, created to work as a balance to an overflow of life magic. However, her corruptive power came into contact with a chaotic power source after just 11 years. This back-lashed the connection, and created... Samantha.
Samantha was the first incarnation of SAM as she is now. Not only a little bit more than mildly crazy, and incredibly powerful, Samantha had control of her Earthly connection. As in, she was able to steal, corrupt, and/or control the earth's power. Using this, she lived for 273 years, until the earth got annoyed and crushed her. However...
This lead to the current incarnation of SAM, Miniki. Miniki is both more, and less powerful than Samantha was. More, in that she has an even more powerful and corrupted link to the earth's magic, and less in that her mind and body have begun to deteriorate. To sustain her body as it is, she must kill people and turn them into zombies, thus leading to her chosen profession as a Necromancer. Miniki is, in fact, insane. She will just as likely hug you as she will stab you, and she likes the color of dried blood.
SAM is still controlled by the earth, however. She is influenced to places where she will either be amusing, or useful. Do not underestimate this little girl. It could be the last thing you ever do.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Lesna Vera Sorr   Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Lesna Vera Sorr
19
Usually female
The Shapeshifter. Lesna was raised as a thief and an assassin by a slightly crazy secret society bent on world domination. You know, the usually crazy people. She was given the experimental shapeshifting tech at 17. She was good with it. Too good. She learned that the society was going to kill her, and killed them first. She was able to hunt down and eliminate all of them.

"I can turn into the biggest, strongest, fastest animals on Earth. But you know what, dude? Sometimes it's best to be a slow, tiny turtle." - Beast Boy, Teen Titans. Oddly appropriate.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Kyran   Tue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Kyran
7
Male
The Wild Child. Kyran is a very special little boy. Blessed with both powerful druidic magic and powerful necromancy, he can work both the forces of life and death. Unfortunately, he is only seven, and has never been trained. His power is raw, his magical knowledge low. He is bound to the forest's will, as well. He goes where it tells him to, he does as it bids. To some, this is slavery, however... For Kyran, this is a good thing. Without it, his power could destroy his precious forest, his home.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Zorvan   Thu May 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Zorvan (Order version.)
Over 6000, in theory.
Male.
The Avatar of Order. Born from the start with massively huge amounts of order magic, Zorvan only became more powerful over time. After a point, he gained the mantle of Avatar of Order from the previous Avatar of Order, an order elemental. At this point, he created the Zorvan you all know and (don't) love, in order to bring the universe into balance. He has done this for a long time, replacing the current Zorvan with a new one if the old one died or became too powerful. However, eventually he needed a break. So he found a weaker order mage with high potential, and he temporarily handed the Avatar of Order mantle to the weaker mage. The weaker mage couldn't handle this, and after a few years not only did the stasis spells on the thousands of extra Zorvan's wear off, the power and restrictions of the Avatar of Order went back to the Original Zorvan. Putting him in a rather unfortunate situation.
In the farthest point on this time line, the Order Zorvan is down to the final Zorvan, who has pretty much become the Avatar of Chaos.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."


Last edited by aquaticnecris on Tue May 07, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Trixy & Jess   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Trixy & Jess.
9
Adorable Twin Magi! Trixy and Jess have natural magical talents, Elementalism and blood magic, respectively. Trixy is a bubbly, smiling, disturbingly innocent child. Jess is quiet, brooding, and frighteningly realistic. Trixy is the day to Jess's night, so to speak.
Their powers have messed with their brains a little bit, as such they don't respond to some things, like death and destruction, like you would expect. Jess in particular is known to be randomly violent if something even looks at her sister funny. Trixy on the other hand, would walk up with a flower to a guy with the blood of a baby sheep all over his hands.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Asra the Secret Keeper.   Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Asra Ael
Ageless Entity
Male
The Secret Keeper. Asra is an Ancient being of intellect. Asra theoretically knows all things, however, there are limitations. He can only know something that he takes time to think about. He won't know that someone is trying to kill him, unless he knows a reason that someone is going to try to kill him. He knows where everything is, in a general sense, but he can't tell you what exactly lies there unless he has reason to suspect the right answer. Tell him the building and item, and he can find it. Just the building, and he doesn't know.
A side effect is that Asra knows nearly everything about those he meets.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Aqua's listing.   

Back to top Go down
 
Aqua's listing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Intersting KH Pics You Find.
» The home of Team Aqua Shot (Chloe, Sakura and Kyoya)
» Face Claim Listing
» Kumogakure's Shinobi Roster & Squad Listing [Kumo Shinobi Must Read]
» [Finished] Dratini

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Character Section :: Character listings-
Jump to: