Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never tell me what to do.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Never tell me what to do. Left_bar_bleue50/50Never tell me what to do. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Never tell me what to do. Empty
PostSubject: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 pm

I would like to inform you that I am back earlier than I wished under threat of not only loss of admin powers, (Not in the rules anywhere, by the way,) but loss, locking, and removal of my brainchild Ceria. As such, I shall be as uncooperative, annoying, and bitchy as possible.
Please direct all anger towards S-h-a-l-i, as it was her idea to not just ORDER me to log back on when I am still in a highly antieveryone mood, but to also threaten me in order to do so.
M'ij, I will admit that I find you annoying, a little cruel, often unable to realize that you are messing up, highly aggravating, and a right bastard. However, that does not overshadow the fact that you can be helpful, friendly, intelligent, useful, and nice. I just find you more annoying than those. But I find EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING to be at least a little, and usually very annoying. Nothing personal.
Shade, my absence had/has absolutely nothing to do with you, I just went into another antieveryone mood. I do that a lot, and I tend to just disappear as to not subject you all to it.
All roleplaying I do will be made with as much effort as my sister, S-h-a-l-i, has put into not pissing me off.
One does not simply order me to do anything. One asks me. Politely. And without threatening anything if I don't do it. Nor does one give me a time limit at the same time. I hate time limits. There are three people in the entire world who can order me around. S-h-a-l-i is not one of them.
Now that that is out of the way, one final note: There shall be no silliness, nor anything but a rather serious and pissed off Jaime. Please excuse me whilst I go stab a wall repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Never tell me what to do. Left_bar_bleue50/50Never tell me what to do. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 pm

You are an admin. If you cannot get the hell over yourself, when you had not told Mi'j you were even angry, and would rather abandon the responsibilities you accepted- well. I would be well within my rights to remove your admin powers.
Most likely, I would simply give GM rights to Ceria to someone else, rather then locking it, as abandoning it for a month longer then you already have, does not seem to be very good GMing, no? Yes. You hate ultimatums. Get over yourself.
Also, using my name, spelled out, which I had made an effort to remove from the forum? Is just petty, and will get you nowhere. You are being childish, and stupid, and I will not accept it. You are better then that, and even though I am annoyed- not angry, simply annoyed- I will admit this.
Rule Eight-Just because you are in some way, shape, or form related to or in a relation ship with Shadow/one of the other admins, do not expect them to give you admin privileges. That is a privilege that is distributed by Shadow to the members that she thinks will be most helpful to working with the forum. I could remove your admin powers, under the basis that you are not helping the forum.
Rule Seven-NO Attention whoring, if you really need an explanation it will be given. This post looks a lot like it, no? You want attention because I threatened you with consequences, and you want everyone to know you are angry about the consequences.
Rule nine- No whining about punishments implemented due to your inability to follow the rules. I never thought I'd have to bring this up again, but here we are, because this post of yours? Falls under this classification. You are whining.
Oh! One more rule I can point too-
Rule Three- Do not annoy/ignore the admin(s). We have tempers. You have broken this rule on both counts with me now, as I have tried to ask you to come back before, reminded you that I would be well within my rights to revoke your admin powers- and I meant it. You ignored those, I have you an ultimatum, and now you go out of your way to piss me off.
This is not about you, me or Mi'j. This is about you abandoning your accepted responsibilities. This is about me doing what I feel is best for the forum I put two years of my life into. You may be my elder brother, but on my forum, I still rank higher then you, and can give consequences for not following the rules. I do not enjoy it. But I will do it. Get over yourself.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Shall I remove every single thing I've done for the forum and let it return to the none css version? I hate ultimatums and will not accept them. I will not be ordered and I will not be controlled. I said three people can do that, and you are still, and shall always remain, not one of them. You wanted me to be an admin, that means that you should have known that I would continue my pattern of absences as I have always, and will always continue, to do. You're fault that I am pissed. You do not order me. Ever.
If I had never intended to return, your reaction might, and I really mean might, have been reasonable. But I always come back. I like most of the people here, even when I happen to be pissed at them.
I am not attention whoring. I am informing the people of what I would usually consider a killing offense.
Ceria is my brainchild, and the plot is complex. I am still working on what will happen months forward in the story. I would rather not put it out until I am certain the second day would be good. Thus I will start the next when I am ready.
Annoying you? That one is true. However, M'ij has annoyed me repeatedly, and I still see him on the forums. Iggy annoys me, yet he still has an account. Safire annoys me, yet he still has an account. Shade annoys me, yet he still has an account. See a pattern here?
And your name? Just to drive the point home. I will not be told what to do, I will not be ordered. I am here early, still in an antisocial mood, still wanting to carve every person I see into little, bite size pieces. I submit everyone to this to protect Ceria.
One does not threaten me. One does not order me. One does not tell me to do anything. One does not consider it, because anyone else would be dead right now, with all of their belongings on fire.
Thank you, and have an unpleasant day.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 am

I talk to you as site keeper to administrator, not as sister to brother. Please bear this in mind when you read the following paragraphs. You have brought this situation here to this forum instead of dealing with it on a personal level with me. I had not wanted this to happen, which is why I approached you in real life, yet, here we are.

It does not make any sense in wanting to remove whatever you did, because this would not only hurt the forum but also devalue any work that the other admins did as well, and I bet they would be less than pleased to see this happen. I did not ask you to be an admin. You asked to be an admin yourself. And I granted this wish, as I assumed you knew better, being my -elder- brother.
Your vague concept of returning on your whim is not a responsible behaviour. Neither as an administrator, nor as a GameMaster. These are not privileges, but duties. You cannot deny people roleplay just because you don't feel like it and you cannot deny requests and fixes for the forum if nobody else is there and capable of, just because you do not want to do it. As for your absences pattern... That started after you became an admin, as you are well aware.
The first few times I asked you to return, you said you would not return as long as Mi'j was here. Therefore, my response was warranted, reasonable, and within my rights.
You are, in fact, attention whoring, by taking this to a public forum instead of dealing and talking with me. I know Ceria is your brain child, but I also don't want to let people hang suspended with their characters only because you decide to not show up. It would be an entirely different matter if you said to me - or the others - that you don't feel like it and if we can freeze the game. That would have been reasonable and responsible behavior. I never intended to take Ceria away forever, as much as it may have sounded like that, but being the site owner, I have the responsibility to have people do what they come here for. Roleplay.
It was also disrespectful of how you, again, used my name with the intent to annoy and anger me. I asked people not to use my real name on the forum for a reason, and I got tired of everyone knowing my name, when I only know the name of one person on here. I stopped using your name out of respect for you months ago, because I thought it bothered you.
I have said this much, and my ultimatums still stand and you will answer me in these times. Get over yourself please, you are hurting the forum and the community here with your lack of responsibility. My interest is in keeping what there is, and your behavior is not helping, our talks have not helped, so I have to get this out on the only basis that works. From Site Owner to co-administrator.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:38 am

Yes, yes, repeat everything again, that'll get something done eventually.
None of this changes the fact that even though I am back, it is not of own choosing, but simply to protect my brainchild. Of course I am annoyed and in a bad mood. You, of all people, should know how I react to being told to do anything. I react badly. Knowing this, you should have waited, because now I have reason to be actively useless on the forum. That reason? Because you ordered me to do something and gave me an ultimatum. I choose to roleplay -when I feel like it.- I choose to roleplay because it is fun. Being ordered to do so removes the fun.
By telling me what to do, you have ensured that I shall not enjoy it, and thus that I shall be angry.
Yes, my reasons may be a little petty. It may be selfish. It may be self centered. I don't care. I am myself. I am not yours to order. I co admin because again, it is enjoyable. It is not a job. You do not pay me. If you would LIKE to pay me, I would be happy to log on whenever you damn well wanted me to. However, I do not get payed, so you have no control over my actions.
I will do what I wish. If you wanted to prevent the forum from dying, you would not try to force me into it, because an unhappy admin is not going to get you anywhere.
You have pissed me off. Congratu-fucking-lations. Have yourself a party, whatever.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:42 am

It would appear that someone with a semblance of maturity is needed. Now, then. Children, quit the petty whining. As for the name thing, I am pretty sure I have told both of you mine, despite the fact that you may not remember. Now, as for you Aqua, or Jaime, or however you wish to be addressed, responsibility is about doing things you may not like when you may not feel like doing them. Like it or not, you have a responsibility as an admin to be here and do what is needed. Gong off for long periods of time with no explanation of why or when you will be back is a bad way to handle things. I have attempted to allow some room for childishness from BOTH of you, as you are children, this goes too far on all sides. Shadow: If you were that concerned about people not knowing your name, perhaps you shouldn't have kept that as your username for at least a year. I have no problem with people knowing mine, it's Louis. Being petulant to people who have gotten used to calling you by your name due to an extended period of you using it is not the smart approach, especially to your friends. Frankly, up until you freaked out, I had no idea why you had changed your name, I just thought it was due to a mood. If you want people to call you a certain way, you should tell them, not get upset when they have no idea that is your wish.

As a final note, you both need to learn what maturity means. If I didn't consider you both my friends, (and no, I will never say that again) I would put you over my knee and spank you like the children you seem to want people to consider you as.

My advice: GROW UP.

Sincerely,

Shadiya.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Yes yes, good logic. However, I am not, by nature, a logical person. I'd rather the crazy than the reasonable. So, while I accept that your course of action is probably the best, I reject the idea that it is the most satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:41 pm

I know about you, and so I have taken DAYS in advance to this in trying to talk to you without effort. by not participating you are slowing everything down and you are the reason why people cannot play as your characters are involved but not reacting. I gave you a MONTH to sort everything out to make your ends meet. Suddenly you decide to jump the forums in an outcry to save your brainchild, painting me an evil witch? That is sad. I came to you as a voice of reason in private, and you retaliated in the end with bad mouthing me in public.
If you continue to do how you wish, you will throttle down the site, ultimately killing the community or having people just make new plays without you on the stage. Is that any better? If so, then we can proceed as mentioned. You have your ultimatums, and the consequences. Do as you wish, and I will do as I stated.
Even honorary workers show up at whenever they are filed in for work. Because they volunteered for it and thus have taken responsibility. It is not about money, it is about the principle of responsibility. You have asked me to make you admin. Please act as an appropriate one. In a public forum.
Quote :
I choose to roleplay -when I feel like it.- I choose to roleplay because it is fun.
Your own freedom ends where the freedom of others is starting. You should not take the liberty to hamper others in their roleplay just because you don't feel like playing your characters who are currently interacting with other, active members.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 pm

All of that logic still does not change the fact that because you felt that you could order me, you put every single thing on this forum into a negative light for me. How can I roleplay if I am in a mood where I'd rather tear out someone's spine for talking to me? Yeah, I'm being a bitch. Why do you think I disappeared? Every so often I get that way, so I refuse to subject the world to it. Perhaps you didn't notice this time, I'll give you that. I tend to be good at hiding things.
But still, what do you think you'll get out of me roleplay wise in this mood? I'm not in a fantasy mood. I am in the mood to kill people, and violently. I told you, you should have listened.
A voice of reason does not try to force someone into an action of which they are not currently capable. I try not to subject people to my violent moods because I am, infact, not very capable of NOT getting into this kinda bitchy mood online. Most people just become stupid jerks online because of anonymity. I become a bitch because I already hate everyone a little. I'm just usually good at controlling it.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:14 pm

... Well, I'm not angry now. ... Amusing side effect of ADHD, by the way, is that holding grudges is rather hard. I can't stay focused on being mad. Rp posts ahoooooy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never tell me what to do.   Never tell me what to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never tell me what to do.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Basic :: Intro's-
Jump to: