Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day One

Go down 
+5
Alamyst
shadearion
Aquatica
Mi'j
Shali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Day One - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Day One - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

"Dragons make for poor eating. They're far to fiery, and tend to eat you first." Liron sounds entirely serious, though a playful smirk graces his lips. "As well, I'm informed that anyone who kills a unicorn is cursed to live a half life, and has a habit of dying a most painful death- usually, with a unicorns horn sticking through their lung. Just a friendly warning." Liron grins, bowing mockingly.
"You want to aid us, little one?" Lina asks, eyes seeming to light up in happiness. "I'm Lina of Tanat, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:06 am

"I suppose. However, if you do not remove your staff from the head of my ally this instant, I shall be forced to break it in half with a spell. As neither of us want this, and I doubt you want the consequences of the spell, I suggest you do as I have so politely suggested." Liron keeps his tone polite and even, not even a hint of annoyance in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am

"No, but you are doubtlessly causing him pain. Stop. Now."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 am

"Please, the forest would rather there be less fighting than more!" The child says to them. "I am Kyran." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Lysp glances over at Liron, "Liron, if you do have to resort to violence, please try and make it as bloodless as possible, last time you killed someone.... well.... it took hours to repair the fourth wall because there was so much blood on it." He then glances over at the Lizardboy, "Well, okay then, why are we still discussing this if the forest wants you to come along, and it wants less fighting, then we'd better do it!" He says this in an overly sarcastic tone. "And hello there Kyran, I'm Lysp, the death mage is... actually, I don't know her name, my companion is Liron, and there's Zarkeloth, Lina and what's her face."

Rylini glares at Lysp and ponders whether she should tell him her name or not. After several moments of thought she decides to and speaks with poetic elegance. "I am Rylini Thyral, the Daughter of Death." She does a slight bow and then stands up straight, "Well, fine then, come with us, we'll have more children on the journey or whatever the hell we're doing, let's get this going."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 pm

((Ahahahaha! Mi'j, you get a cookie for the reference to the fourth wall. But don't break it again, do you have any idea how *expensive* that thing is to replace?))
Liron rolls his eyes. "I have no intentions of killing the woman, Lysp. I just got these robes, I'd rather not ruin them." That said, he shifts his stance, holding his staff pointed towards the woman. "Be that as it may, if she does not remove the staff this instant, I will be forced to show her how creative a Sedra can be."
"Guuuys... Come on, enough with the threats of violence already... You may not think that the forest is dangerous, but you didn't grow up on the edge of it. Weird stuff happens here, do you really want it happening to you?" Lina sounds nervous, and glances around as soon as she's finished speaking, as if expecting something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:06 am

A rock falls from a tree. But nothing else seems to happen.
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:49 am

The man in the trees takes out a small dagger, and would throw it with expert precision and measured strength at the staff that is embedded on the dragons head, aiming for it to strike the staff near the hand that holds it.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 am

((Would, not did Squird. By the way, doing this on a kindle is a bitch...))
Lysp's tail flicks catching the female that is now sinking her teeth into Zarkeloth under the chin and spiraling around her neck, effectively putting her in a strangle hold. He then speaks in a rough, sharp voice. "I don't think so fool, release him now or your neck is snapped like a twig."

Rylini grins happy for the violence.
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 am

The man would groan quietly as he indeed leapt from his perch to avoid the projectile, and would hit the ground rolling, standing quickly, he is a little behind Kyran. He doesn't draw any of his other daggers, holding up both hands in a surrender gesture.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:12 am

"I should think that you have bickered quite long enough," Vicheryn stated, in an imperious, commanding tone, looking disgusted with the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 am

Lysp flings the female away to the ground with his tail, and looks at her. "Are you done?"

Rylini glares at the figure that hopped down from the trees, "Oh, come on! Seriously, how many imbeciles are we going to have following us around! Geez people, do you have nothing better to do? I'm just here because, well.... I don't have anything better to do unfortunately..."
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:34 am

The young man narrows his eyes a little. "I dwell in the forest because it is safe, and familiar to me. Not, to follow strangers around. I could care less." He lowers his hands, his posture looks lazy.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am

"You are all foolish. Petty squabbles and petty bickering accomplish nothing. There are far better ways to use your energy. I for one do not trust the motives of this.... Kyran, was it? How am I to know the motives of a forest are mine?"
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 pm

"Using common sense helps. If the forest wanted to harm you... you'd already be dead. Or so I'd imagine." He looks at Kyran almost as if to confirm this.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 pm

"Not necessarily, given his earlier words. If either of us wanted to harm the other, no side would remain unscathed, and it is foolish to unnecessarily fight, particularly against an enemy whose abilities you are ignorant of. As for doing harm to any of us, that was not the intended meaning of my words. If you had paid the slightest attention instead of seeing everything as a threat, you would have understood that I meant something entirely different. I merely stated that I did not trust the forest do to a belief that the motives of a forest may not be the motives of individuals."
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:33 pm

The man glances at Vicheryn with a look that can be interpreted as a smug smile. "Your enemy, not mine to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Liron rolls his eyes. "Do we even have a motive, or are we just wandering aimlessly? I know that, at the moment, the second is the case for me and Lysp. I can only presume the same goes for Lina and Zarkealoth. Really, even the blood mage- forgive me if this isn't the case, ma'am- just admitted that she's only here because she's got nothing else to do. I don't believe our 'motives' matter here."
Lina is watching the man who fell from the tree somewhat nervously, muttering, "See? I told them strange things happened in this forest, but did they listen? Noo..."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 am

"I am a HEALER. I am also here on the whim of Fate, as unlikely as that sounds."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:58 am

Lysp glances back at Liron and grins at his own infinite wisdom, "Liron, really, as a mage you should really know this crap! Did you not see the -shadows- around her? She is obviously a warlock, geez Liron, and I though you were the one that knew magic, I'm just a machine.... geez. And by the way, I'm assuming I'm correct in asking you this Lina, but what the hell were those people attacking the village after, who were they, and where were they from?"

Rylini nods at Lysp. "You are correct dog, what do you want now, a treat? Or maybe a pat on the head?"
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 pm

The man had watched her as she passed, when she flicked the dagger, he caught it by the hilt an inch before it hit him with unnatural precision, clearly born from some kind of training. He rolls his eyes before putting the dagger away, and looks back to the group in front of Kyran.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Lysp looks at the new person and says with a smirk, "Well, are you two done playing with your knives? And might I ask who you would be sir?"

Rylini sighs, "You know what, then why don't you go eat some sort of poison, maybe that'll shut you up at least. Has anyone ever told you how incredibly annoying you are? If not, or really, even if so, I'm saying it now, shut the bloody hell up."
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:55 am

The man's gaze goes to Lysp, at first just staring for at least 5 seconds before he finally speaks. "Royastlin. That's my name."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:38 am

A crashing sound can be heard as a man comes barreling through with a pack. When he sees Vicheryn, he grins like someone with mental deficits, running over to give her a hug. There is no grace in his movements, as he stumbles along the most direct path to her rather haphazardly. "VEECH! FOUND YOU," he says, and if there was any doubt to his perceived mental level, there is none now. He seems completely slow in the head, a dumb happy grin seemingly always on his face. Vicheryn smiles a little as she sees him, and returns his hug warmly. "Shon, how lovely to see you."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:20 am

Lysp is about to introduce himself, but stops when he sees yet another newcomer, "Well..... hello to you too?"

Rylini moans and glares at the new person. "Seriously people! What the fuck! Why the hell do we need so many people to do.... well, actually, what the hell are we doing anyways!? Geez, people, find another group of people to annoy, even the more than 7 we have now is way to many!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day One - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Main Roleplay :: A War Torn World-
Jump to: