Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day One

Go down 
+5
Alamyst
shadearion
Aquatica
Mi'j
Shali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Day One - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Day One - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:56 am

Liron stands, raising his hands in a gesture of peace. "Very well, little one, I won't force you." He smiles reassuringly, laying his staff across his back. Magical bonds wrap around it, holding it in place as he turns to Lysp. "Well?" he asks the canine, the confident lilt returning to his voice. "Are you coming, or not?" He smirks ever so slightly.
Liron yelps in an undignified manner as the figure appears from the shadows. "Gaah!" HE pulls the staff back out, taking a slightly defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 am

Zarkaeloth responds as he holds a glowing charm from his pocket " Nothing to be afraid of..." He looks around "You are all- or at least one of you have a magical presence..." His voice trails off with a subtle tone of fear.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:59 am

Vicheryn shows no sign of surprise, merely looking at the newcomer, then looking away, seemingly unfazed.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 am

The boy looks around and starts climbing into one of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 am

Zarkaeloth leans against a tree awaiting departure
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 am

((Aw, I liked the nice, long posts!))
Liron relaxes, sliding his staff back across his back. "Greetings, newcomer. I am Liron Sedra, darkling noble of the south. Are you a native of this land?" He asks this very politely, a confident lilt to his voice. His cape is blown behind him by an invisible breeze, twisting in on itself.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

"No, I'm a nomad. I've been traveling, trying to perfect my lightning conjuration and this 'war' might be just the thing I need, but if your headed towards the town I might need to grab supplies." His charm glows intensely " You aren't by chance a mage, are you?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 am

Vicheryn glances at the device, but as she does not seem to register on it, she remains unconcerned.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 am

"So may I come along towards the town?" He speaks with a slight tone of urgency. His eyes are wondering looking upon the others. His hands delve into his pocket feeling the glowing relic's smooth surface bursting with light. "And you never did answer my question." He grabs an apple from the tree he's leaning on and bites into it.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 am

"I am indeed a mage, good sir. Most darklings are. Do you have a name, my friend?" Liron smiles reassuringly, his eyes glittering slightly. He seems far to comfortable for one in a strange land, surrounded by strange beings, and seemingly unarmed. "Of course, you can come with me, my fellow wanderer. Just let me get my companions attention." He smirks, walking over to Lysp, and nudging him with a bare, clawed foot.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 am

" My name's... Zarkaeloth." He says, seemingly recalling his own name " It's good to have an ally these days" he says relieved " So can you tell me anything about you and your friends?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 am

Vicheryn scuttles over to Liron, taps him on the shoulder, and points to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Liron turns to the woman, smiling charmingly. "Oh! You would like to come as well?" He looks at ease, silver eyes glittering charmingly as eh looks at her, the staff across his back glowing gently. "I would be more then willing to allow you to come with us, my fair lady." There is an easy, flirtatious lilt to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Lysp glares at Liron and hits him in the back of the head with his tail. "Liron, stop flirting with the nice lady, or I'll send her to a planet with no oxygen for her own safety."

Rylini arouses, and looks around at the people around her. She then looks at her skin, and notices that the wounds are gone. "Who the hell healed me? I did not need any healing, and I could've healed myself."

Last edited by Mi'j on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:13 pm

((Dude, Kyran's fled. XD))
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

"It wouldn't hurt for someone else to heal you..." He says unphazed, his eyes dart toward Liron "I'll grab my supplies from deeper in the forest before we leave. My camp isn't too far, so it'll only take a little bit..." With that being said, he unfolded his cloak, and wing took it's place. He flew off to get his supplies.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Lysp looked at the half-dragon and studied it and how it spoke, he then flickered and transformed into an exact replica of the man. "Huh, interesting." He then turned towards the mage, and spoke irritatedly. "I wouldn't talk like that to my friend if I were you..." He flickered back into his canine form, and barred his teeth, which looked incredibly sharp.

Rylini glared at the Voloni and smirked, "Oh, you havent learnt your lesson yet?" Her hand flared black and then extinguished immediately after, due to lack of energy. Her hand flew to her side to her dagger, which had several nicks in it, and had a thin layer of poison coating and unsheathed it, pointing it towards the shapeshifter, "Fine, we'll do this th-"

Lysp reacts quickly, and his tail whips out, spliting into two tails, one squeezing Rylini's hand so tightly that her hand opened, dropping the dagger, the other tail catching it, and then releasing the one on the arm, and rejoining with the other tail. He then absorbs the dagger into him, increasing his mass slightly, although it is not visible to the naked eye. "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 am

He walks into sight with his cloak on and a small bag with a hammer, ores and a book. In a sheath connected to his belt is a broadsword. His relic still in his hand glowing the bright blue it has since they came to this place. He picks some smooth apples and places them carefully in the bag. "Ok I'm ready when you all are." He says as he walks towards the tree. He leans on the tree, almost in the exact pose he was when he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:32 am

Rylini glares at the half-dragon and grimaces. "Who the hell are you?" She attempts to use magic again, and her hand sparks with black energy, and although it lasts a little longer, it goes out again. "Dammit..." She pulls out the griomoire, and opens it up, and begins to cast, a black wave of energy pulsing from her as she regenerates her power.

Lysp looks at her, and sighs. "Why do you insist on trying to harm us? We do not want to hurt you, we simply want to talk." He sts down and eats some of the grass and vegitation, increasing his mass further, although it is still invisible to you naked eye. He then looks at the half-dragon and shifts into a form very similar to it's and begins to speak in draconic, "Hello friend."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:21 am

He replies in Draconic "Hello, you speak draconic as well, And how did you take on my form? Interesting..." He walks around aimlessly. "To answer your question, my name is Zarkaeloth." He says calmly and without emotion.

Last edited by Alamyst on Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 am

Liron taps Lysp on the head with his staff. "What did I tell you about eating people's weapons, Lysp?" He grimaces slightly, hearing Draconic. "Lyyysp," he whines, "I can't speak Draconic here! No fair!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 am

Vicheryn nods at Liron's question, seemingly unfazed by his flirtatious nature. She seems to be waiting for pleasantries to be over so they can leave, standing apart from the others while they made introductions.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:54 am

Zarkaeloth awaits departure as the others finish their business.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 am

Liron glances at the waiting two, and smirks. "Right! Lysp, come on,let's go to the city the nice lady pointed us too, shall we?" He glances at the canine, once again sliding his staff onto his back. His silver eyes glitter.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 am

Zarkaeloth disappears into the shadow and reappears by Liron. "Right then, let's get a move on." He says darting his eyes towards Kyran in the tree. With his satchel attached to his belt, he follows Liron towards the city, his thoughts seem detached from going towards the city and onto something else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Main Roleplay :: A War Torn World-
Jump to: