Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic the Gathering

Go down 
+4
Shali
Mi'j
Aquatica
Iggy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:36 am

Please. I shortened the list of rules recently. If a rule is up there, it is for a reason, and it is meant to be followed. The forum is not, in fact, all that strict.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 am

So, basically agreeing with what I said?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:27 pm

That too.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm

I hate you all.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 am

That's okay, I love you anyway!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:05 am

BAH! I am still insulted by people ignoring the very details they asked for.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:09 am

I cast the life inversion lich! Then I smack my self with stigmafirelasher! I can no longer gain the life that can kill me! Everyone else now suffeeeeeer!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:52 pm

This is amusing as fuck...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 am

The new set will break the game Sad

Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Attachment
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:57 am

Avacyn's Angel=Win
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:14 am

Nah. It'll just make redwhite that much more stupid powerful.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 am

Combined with two Ashnod's and a Leonin Abunis, it just stepped up my white artifact deck.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 am

BAh. BAH! And I'll bet you any black miracle will reqiuer life or creaturse to be used, AND the freaking mana cost will be 3 or more. Just wait.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:21 am

There's a pretty weird black card I saw.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 am

I love MTG. Been playing since I was 9 or so.

I'm running my signature black/arty classic Phyrexian beatdown now and a white/arty Myr deck sometimes. Infinite Myr combos have kinda become my signature.

I'm also beta testing a blue/black extinction deck, but I can already tell I need to narrow it down into either a more basic blue control deck, or just a gimicky tribal advantage/disadvantage deck. As it stands, it's just too...everywhere.

I haven't delved into this new Innistrad (?) shit though. As soon as I saw cards that flip upside down, I went batshit in the hobby shop. I mean, seriously, what the fuck?!

Whatever...maybe I'm just too behind the times. DAMN KIDS!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 am

XD actually, innistrad is giving black power it kinda needs. And will need as long as the red white vamp decks are in standard.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 am

aquaticnecris wrote:
XD actually, innistrad is giving black power it kinda needs. And will need as long as the red white vamp decks are in standard.
Okay, I read this and can assume only one of two things:
A.) Innistrad is broken, and you are just keeping up with MTG better than this old man
or
B.) You are incredibly NOOB on the NOOB scale.

Seriously? Black needs power? Since when? I mean, sure usually Red and White take home the tourneys, but no one ever casually tossed off Black as the color that ever NEEDED power, or at least back in my day. That has always been Green. LOL! But not really. In a set that I can only describe as a raging Castlevania homage ripoff Black is weak?

WHAT---THE---FUCK?!

That, and please tell me by Red/White vamp deck, you mean the combination of burn and life gain (as should be expected from those colors, though a vamp deck in that sense USED to refer to Black and Black/White combos where the foes lost life) and not actual Vampires. I really want to doubt the latter, but if Red/White is now being attributed to the Vampire creature type...
Magic the Gathering - Page 3 342-i-11
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:07 am

Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Wtf_sl10
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:23 am

I just got a Tamiyo the Moon Sage today.

Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Tamiyo-the-Moon-Sage-Planeswalker-Avacyn-Restored

I repeat...

Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Wtf_sl10
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:14 am

I like Leyline of the Void. It's handy.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 am

So, not trying to be a necromancer here, but anybody else loving Return to Ravnica? I went to the local pre-release tournament a few months back and was one of three Izzet members out of a whole seventy-something dude gathering, most of which begged for Rakdos and Azorious, with a good number of Golgari to boot. I didn't place very high (about 29th or so), but it was a blast and I got some pretty rad cards, including the new Niv-Mizzet for my already existing Izzet deck and the new Green/Black planeswalker whose final effect lets you make three 1/1 tokens with the Phage effect, so y'know... YAY!

Overall, the set is pretty impressive and does the old Ravnica some justice as well as adding some new mechanics to the game. It also restored some of my faith in MTG again, even if everything is still a tier too overpowered for this oldfag to enjoy (been playing regularly since around Odyssey). As for other recent sets; Avacyn Restored (angels and demons and devils... oh my!) was the only thing keeping me from hating the Innistrad block (though, yes, I did make cave in and make a werewolf deck out of singles I bought for cheap from the hobby shop), Zendikar was god-awful and annoying, and Alara was okay up until Reborn where they threw out the interesting three-colored mechanics for the same old two-colored shenanigans. Not to say other sets haven't had dumb shit, but those last two and a half blocks really made me question what Wizards was thinking. Regardless of my obviously butthurt grumbling, I'm happy to say Return to Ravnica doesn't blow.

So... anyone else have any opinions on this?

Also, for those who play MTG but don't keep up:
Guild Name/Colors/Concept
Izzet/Blue and Red/ Instant and Sorcery replication; likes burn
Golgari/Black and Green/ Use your graveyard to the fullest; likes sacrificing
Rakdos/Red and Black/ Fast, heard, mean; likes being masochistic
Selesnya/Green and White/ Make lots of small things; likes tokens... a lot...
Azorious/White and Blue/ Make sure the opponent does nothing; likes control
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:29 am

Gatecrash. Simic FTW!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:14 am

Heh. Grixis forever! Corrupt everthing! And that which you can't corrupt, DESTROY!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 am

Eh, I have glitterfang, that's all that I need.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 am

OHGODFUCKGLITTERFANG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic the Gathering   Magic the Gathering - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic the Gathering
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next