Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alamyst's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Alamyst's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Alamyst's Characters   Alamyst's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:31 am

Picture: (couldn't find one)
Name: Zarkaeloth (Zar-Ke-Loth)
Species (all that apply): Dragon/Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gold with Bronze tints
Height: 6 Foot 4 inches
Other:Dragon like wings that fold up to appear as a cloak; Dark Blue scales for skin; A scar on his right arm.
Basic Info: His home town burnt to the ground by a fire magi, Zarkaeloth has devoted his life to vengeance, being taken as an apprentice of the battle magi helped him control his anger. He awaits the day he comes across the magi again.

Powers/Abilities: Lightning conjuration, scales help him defend himself. And the morph into a dragon to take down tougher foes but is significantly weakened after the use of this ability

Weapons/Equipment: A broadsword, a book of advanced lightning conjuration (vol. 2) and an ancient charm (A circular stone with a Bronze and silver tint, a marking of lightning, that glows blue when magic is in it's presence).

Last edited by Alamyst on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:39 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Revising)
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org

Alamyst's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Main Roleplay :: A War Torn World :: Characters-
Jump to: