Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Depressing facts of life...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 25
Location : Inside my non-existant sanity.

PostSubject: Depressing facts of life...   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:04 pm



I know this is true and all, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's depressing as hell...

_____________________________________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
avatar

Posts : 2521
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 20

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 am

*Pat, pat* It's okay Iggy, it's okay.

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 am

Wait..... Why the HELL are people attracted to this? It's disturbing!

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 am

They're adorable.
Also, Mi'j will be gone this weekend.

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 am

And I can drink again this weekend!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!! Also: To me, they're disgusting.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 am

Sorry shade, I got their side on this one. Snakegirls for da wiiiiin!

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 am

I would cut one in half if it got near me.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:35 am

That's just terrible.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 am

Have you MET me?

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 am

Good point.
Still, that's forty cakes level of terrible.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 am

And this would bother me why? I'd kill a kid, if it suited my needs/wants.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am

And then I'd kill you, but that's beside the point. FOURTY KACKS!

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 am

Bah. Have ta find me first. CHOP IN HALF!

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 am

SPLOSIONS!

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am

NOMMINGS!!!

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
avatar

Posts : 2521
Join date : 2010-09-18
Age : 20

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 pm

*Facepalmings.*

_____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
avatar

Posts : 627
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 24
Location : The City That Never Was

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 am

Iggy wrote:
I know this is true and all, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's depressing as hell...
I was having a good day up 'til I read this and once again felt the stinging realization of reality that so constantly ruins my life.

I now hate you.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 981
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 25
Location : Inside my non-existant sanity.

PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:42 am

Xare Mk IV wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I know this is true and all, but it still doesn't change the fact that it's depressing as hell...
I was having a good day up 'til I read this and once again felt the stinging realization of reality that so constantly ruins my life.

I now hate you.

You're welcome~. Very Happy

_____________________________________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Depressing facts of life...   

Back to top Go down
 
Depressing facts of life...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Did you KNOW?! - (and other useless facts!)
» The secret life of Fairies book 1 Banished
» Kovu: Life of Scars
» Post yourself in real life!
» Life isn't so bad

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: General :: Trash Can-
Jump to: