Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its a... wait, what is that?

Go down 
+3
shadearion
Shali
Khunvyel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

Its a... wait, what is that? Empty
PostSubject: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:09 am

Prologue
"So, there was this girl, you know? And she told me about the forum she had, running roleplay and other random stuff with a bunch of friends there. Well what am I talking about, you don't even know what this is all about. So basically, I know this girl from a game, an MMO, and she does quite good RP there. Hell, come to think of it, my character there literally picked her up before she got lost and abducted by someone with less well-minded intentions.
But I digress. Where was I?
Oh yes. That roleplay forum.
She told me lengths about it, and what is currently happening there, and we talked about how to improve stuff, and how to make new stuff, and how to make stuffed stuff, and perhaps also how to think thingies. We made some really crazy and out-of-the-box ideas and all that, and she literally devoured all my suggestions and hints but you know what? I've never actually seen that forum! And after she realized a while later that I could not get a first-hand impression on that, since she kind of never thought to send me the link, I was more or less pinpointed there and took a sneak-peek. Was an interesting impression, a mixed lot there. Not exactly my style, would have done helluvalot things different but hey, I respect property and it's her forum. You know, you don't mess with girl's toys, right? Right.
So back to that forum. Some Rps were interesing, some not so, but that is okay. You know, personal preference and all that crap. Sure, lots of that... uhm... watchamacallit... Anime? Manga? That stuff. Lots of Avatars and signatures of the peeps were Anime themed. Or Manga. Or whatever the kids watch today. Hell, I don't even know what the kids SMOKE today. Then again, I don't wanna know, right? Right. So for whatever reason, she was asking me from time to time if I would want to join there. With the RP and stuff. You know I reeeeeeeeeally wasn't sure, being used to different kinds of plays and all that. It felt a little short cropped. Interesting for sure, some sweet characters, some decent scenery, hell even funny at times. but... ngah... I just did not feel well joining. I dunno man, it just did not feel right. But I felt bad about it, you know? A little. Guilty? Perhaps. Hell, she even forwarded me that her brother said he would like to have me on board. Said he would like to see someone SANE. Get it? That was a tad unusual, on a lot of fronts. I guess I ended up thinking as it of a commendation. I mean, sane... at least that is a title, yeah? I mean, it's not like I would be talking to myself."

"... you ARE talking to yourself. Just saying."
"Nnh? Anyway. Where was I?
Oh yes, that roleplay forum. You know I had so much stuff to do, making preparations, keeping things together, make ends meet, you know the drill. I also was not sure if I actually could dedicate myself to a forum RP. Has been a while since last time, and at that time I WAS dedicating. Irritating stuff. But hey, that forum of this girl there? S'cool, s'fine, rather small, better overview over the community. After a while we settled that I am content with looking in there at times, and she being o.k. with not pushing me. Nice move.
However. It was not that long ago, wh-..."

"That was TODAY you sorry excuse of a braindead prick with no sense of time at ALL."
"...when I had an ep... epe... epyfa... epiphe... a flash of insight. I just could register there, and see what happens, right? I mean its not quite mandatory to do stuff, right? Right. Not like anyone could MAKE me do something. But well, you know, I don't like storming the front and then just sit idle after breaking in the door. So I made a deal with that girl. And well, she agreed."
"What? You did not even TELL HER? How could she make a deal with you if she does not even KNOW?"
"Gah, shaddap man, details. DETAILS I say. So anway, I got there. And you know what? It'll be fun to see how that deal works out. Once she knows. Haha...
- - - - -

Heyoh there! Oh... what do you mean by ... saying you've been here all along? So... you heard me talking? Uh, that IS a tad unfortunate. Would you mind pretending you did not hear anything for the time being, please? that would be very generous of you Smile So here I am! At a forum! In an introduction thread! Time to get the score going and introduce myself!
My name is Ke... *pauses, doublechecks* ... Khunvyel. I've known Sha... *doublechecks* Shadowlady for a few months know and thought to finally drop by at her beloved forum. What would be the worst thing that could happen? I guess that would be not visiting anymore after a while and perhaps constantly gi-... *voice fades to mumble something. For quite a while*
ANYWAYS!
I thought I just give it a shot, perhaps making a character or two, being ruthlessly flamed for nonsensual powerle-... oh wait, that would be the exact opposite of what Shadow expects of me, since she knows how I play. Such a faux pas could get me killed. Or grilled. The latter sounds somehow more disturbing...

So my name is Kh... yes, all good, Khunvyel already, yes. We had that already? Oh.
I started good old fashioned Pen&Paper roleplay when I was 13. That was three years after I started playing guitar and that again was 9 years before I got my first job, which was around a decade ago. Since then, I have participated in RP in varying intensity and time effort, as well as different media, like Chat and forum RP, but also the ultimate experience of LARP. Without my guitar though. Seriously, who would play a character that brings a musical instrument to a battlefield? Watchasaid? Bards? whaddayamean, bards?
So I am a rather serious roleplayer. And with serious I don't mean YOU SHALL NOT HAVE FUN but I mean that I like to put a lot of effort and dedication into my characters. Background, roleplay and game-mechanic wise. I have never lost one to death. NPCs not counting, as NPCs are sometimes just MEANT to die, really.
I am also a notorious conditioner, tinkerer, common sense and logic user, philanthropist (not in the sense of I love everyone, but in the sense of I care for my fellow human beings and believe that meeting people with a friendly face, respect and politeness opens doors previously unknown. If they turn out to be jerks, they can be dropped at any time), paired with a good sense of character. People claim I am a witty guy and (( you have GOT to be kidding me? )) and I really love when I can wrap my gumption around something difficult to solve it. Not that I like solving riddles, the things should serve a purpose and have a meaning. I also like to involve myself with people and sometimes have more of a discussion than I like to have. Not to be self-centered to prove my points, mostly its about giving objective points of view that the participants have yet overlooked. And sometimes, rarely, I am fed up by stupid people and show them how wrong they are by presenting facts tidied up neatly. With caramel flavour.

Oh! Times is up! I have already covered more space than was allocated for me! So I can't even tell everyone about that deal that not even Shadow knows about yet. Isn't that a p... *FWAZTH* *cackling static* *WHITE NOISE* *silence*

[querying_liveitup_defense_host]
[processing...]
[still processing...]
[query done]
[user succesfully disconnected from provider. network. hub. local node. keyboard.]
[powering down defenses]
[Scanning systems]
[Assessing damage]
[Alert. Breach detected. Level of contagioooooooooouuuuuuu###ยง(/368237as9089###0000010101100010101001010101... ]

Oh hey there again! I forgot to tell you something! Highly impolite of doing this, I am really really sorry. So;
Goodbye, have a nice evening and see you next time, if my account manages to be still active then and not picked apart by every possible admin in the possible history of possibilities. Smile Good that I have the impromptu improbability drive that takes me home.

*vroomz*

Pee ess; sorry I am not a native english speakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*fades*

Last edited by Khunvyel on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn signature does not auto attach retroactively.)
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Its a... wait, what is that? Left_bar_bleue50/50Its a... wait, what is that? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 am

*Loud, happy squee followed bye a happy dance* Yaaaaaay! Hi-hi-hi-hi-hi! You already know me welcome to my house of horrors ahem I mean forum.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Its a... wait, what is that? Left_bar_bleue50/50Its a... wait, what is that? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

I saw how long this way, and my A.D.D. kicked in. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 am

*Pokes Shade* Go reeeaaad eet. Eeet is awesome!
"Shadow, you're talking funny again."
Am not!
"Are too."
Y'all are mean!
"We know~."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 am

*Giggles at the word y'all*
NO! I was polite to make up for it, dammit. I have limits, ya know!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 am

...Bah. I will get your attention span up to Shadow Lady lengths!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 am

NEVAR! I will be in class for almost 8 hours tomorrow. I need it for that.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 am

...Tomorrow is Saturday...?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 am

And your point is?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 am

*Blinks, head shake.* Bah! Back on topic! We welcome the Khunvyel and- *Pokes him with his own intro thread*- get him to post!
Back to top Go down
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 am

Read it not like a forum post, but a novel? Very Happy
And if memory serves me correctly from a previous thread, Shade has classes on weekends too?
But yes Shadow, compared to the average amount of text-per-post, this IS much to digest. Perhaps. A little. Milk helps.

And stop poking me. This is a FORUM not a chat Razz *points down to the chatbox in the index*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 am

But I liiiiike poking people! *Pouts* Razz Besides, no one likes my poor, neglected little chatbox. *Sneefle* It's so lonely! *Pout*
"Shadow, you're doing it again."
Doing what, Liron?
"Being ridiculously silly at a god-awful hour of the night when sane people would be sleeping."
It's only ten.. And stop breaking the forth wall!
"No."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 am

Oh gods, you should NOT have told me to read that....
Yeah, I have class on Saturdays......
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 am

That is strange. And why shouldn't I have asked you to read it? It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 am

Because now I hate him.
Back to top Go down
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 am

Well, at certain late hours, with certain moods, after certain days, such texts MIGHT be like a tacklehug from the side after having a broken rib. You probably would like it, if not for the pain. Which might explain why he hates me. Wait, what? why hate? :O

*dies a little bytheway and succumbs to machinegunforumchatpostmaniawatchamacallit* If the chat could save the history, it might be worth using. Just like the piratepat chat, you know? That is an awesome thing.
Which I try to dissect and re-use in the future for the Champs forum. I have not said that out loud now, havn't I?
But on a different note, what happened to your story there anyway? Or let me guess, it is going to revamped once all the other projects start?

*browses a little through the forum, pondering, pondering, stops by an RP, ponders* You know... you will totally hate me. You already do, you just don't know it yet. With hugs.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 am

Oh, I already despise you. I'm quick to judge, and too damn stubborn to change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 am

Wait, what? Why? He's done nothing wrong? *Confused admin* Do you just hate anyone who makes long posts? Because you did this after seeing Nebulis's intro, too... I'm confused?

You did indeed say that out loud, Khunvyel.

Story is on hold until I can get ahold of Syarcuse and Nebulis and everyone else involved and drag them onto the bloody document. With sticks. Lotsa sticks.

I have decided it is impossible to hate you. You make nice, long, beautiful posts that I get to type a lot in response to. I've missed that since my Gaia Online days.

Shade- The hell? Okay, now I'm confused. Judging is bad, mkay? If we want to play the judging game... Don't go there. You won't like it if we go there.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 am

Bah. It is not that I hate those who make long posts. I just hate what they contain.
Back to top Go down
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 am

Its fine, let him be Smile everyone can have a bad day and a dampened mood once. And mind you, I am basically a complete stranger. Known only to you, and with very little peripheral third-party-keyboard-grabbing action also known to you brother.

who, bytheway, has hopefully recovered after bursting his lungs out recently?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 am

I still want to know what he means by seeing the rps, he can tell I will hate him.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 am

That was -me- who lost the lungs! Aqua is fine. Mostly. I think. He may have jumped out my window.

What do you mean by that, Shade? Also, please, do me a favor- Hate as much as you want, but leave it out of IC interactions.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 am

If I am mean to someone, it is BECAUSE I am in character, damn you all.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 am

Wait, what? I'm confused...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 am

Confused about which part?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a... wait, what is that?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next