Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Vacation

Go down 
+2
Aquatica
shadearion
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Possible Vacation Left_bar_bleue50/50Possible Vacation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:06 am

As some of you may know, I despise you all. As such, I may be taking a vacation from posting. This will, of course, sadden many of you deeply. (Or if not, I will find you.) However, since few things actually get posted in frequently, I will most likely miss nothing. I am not saying I will certainly take a vacation, but it is a possibility. If I do so, and I have not returned within a month, you may consider my mission failed, and it is likely I will be dead. If that turns out to be the case, I expect all of you to TELL THE TRUTH about me. The one thing I hate more than almost anything else is the amount of lying that goes on when a person dies. I know I am an asshole to all of you, so I expect a tongue lashing from you all. While it might be nice to hear good things about me, in the event of my death, they will not be necessary. But if I should find out you said only nice things about me, my corpse will rise from the dead, and tear off the part of your body I think will be the most painful and humiliating to you, thus beginning my insatiable craving for flesh. Thou hast been warned.

Dictated to the Posting Monkey this date,
April 7th, 2012.

Signed,
Shadearion.

P.S. Make sure you water my plants while I am gone. Aquaticnecris, you are in charge until I get back.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 am

... I'm in charge!? MAWAHAHAhAHAH!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 am

Not yet. My vacation is only POSSIBLE.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:19 am

shadearion wrote:
As some of you may know, I despise you all. As such, I may be taking a vacation from posting. This will, of course, sadden many of you deeply. (Or if not, I will find you.) However, since few things actually get posted in frequently, I will most likely miss nothing. I am not saying I will certainly take a vacation, but it is a possibility. If I do so, and I have not returned within a month, you may consider my mission failed, and it is likely I will be dead. If that turns out to be the case, I expect all of you to TELL THE TRUTH about me. The one thing I hate more than almost anything else is the amount of lying that goes on when a person dies. I know I am an asshole to all of you, so I expect a tongue lashing from you all. While it might be nice to hear good things about me, in the event of my death, they will not be necessary. But if I should find out you said only nice things about me, my corpse will rise from the dead, and tear off the part of your body I think will be the most painful and humiliating to you, thus beginning my insatiable craving for flesh. Thou hast been warned.

Dictated to the Posting Monkey this date,
April 7th, 2012.

Signed,
Shadearion.

P.S. Make sure you water my plants while I am gone. Aquaticnecris, you are in charge until I get back.

Wrong thread...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 am

Iggy, I'm gonna say this once: Shut the HELL up. I frankly could care less where this is at. For all I care, it could be shoved up your ass, since you seem so interested in prostate exams.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm

*Twitch. Twitch.*Alright, I was just going to let this thread be, as I didn't have a problem with it, buuuut... Shade. Iggy is an admin. Therefore, do not tell him to shut the hell up for doing his job. Alright?
We will miss you while you are on vacation, and you will, in fact, probably miss a lot.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:08 pm

That's true, actually. the last bit at least. You would be dearly missed as one of the few people here who actually tries....
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Don't leave us! We'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 am

Why is this in introductions?
Seems kinda like THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

So moving to General discussion (it fits in there)
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:41 am

I frankly could care less, SHALI. I speak how I speak to people. Aqua, you're right: People barely seem to bloody try on here, and it is very annoying. As for it being in the wrong place, I made no argument against that, merely stating the fact that I frankly do not give a damn.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:44 am

...We're doing this again? Using my name just to spite me? Really? *Seems a bit hurt* I begin to wonder why I even try to hide it, when no one respects my wishes. I made a simple comment. I'm trying my hardest to not get mad at you right before you go on vacation, Shade, but you're making it -very- difficult for me. I would like to know what you mean by not trying, however.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:53 am

You should realize that right now, I could care less. About anything. I could literally watch a puppy get run over and LAUGH. That's why I am doing this vacation. To prevent myself from doing to much. Apparently you people, and I say people due to my last remaining threads of politeness, don't get the point. I say not trying because of a couple of things: Firstly, except for you me, and occasionally Mi'j, nobody frequently posts. Secondly, even when they do, it's fairly lousy quality. As for the whole name thing, I've stated my reasons for thinking it is ridiculous, and I'm not going ta say any more on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 am

Okay, oy, grownup children and not so children, listen here or be smacked.
Firstly, if you two argue anymore, I'll smack you both with one of the uncountable number of spiky sticks I have.
Secondly, Shade, I believe it is your choice to leave, temporarily or permanently.
Thirdly, Shadow, it is your choice to hide your name, and if you want it properly hidden, use the censor thing. It can autohide it for you, if indirectly.
Fourth, I seriously mean it. I hate to see people argue. Don't get me wrong, I love things falling apart at the seams chaos, but I hate to see people who should be friends arguing.
Fifth, A lie. There is no five. But seriously. Spiky goddamn sticks.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:57 am

Necris, while I appreciate the support of me leaving, none of you seem to understand why. So for the sake of not arguing, I'm gonna state it: I'm leaving because in my current mental state, I would be terrible to have around. Make no mistake, "friends," my hostility has barely anything at all to do with you. Yes, there are days when you are all incredibly annoying. But that is merely a minor thing. I have some small idea of why I am angry, and so I go to fix it. To restore my belief in trust, love and humanity. It may sound like a bunch of crap to you, but it's the truth. The reason I am leaving, albeit TEMPORARILY, is so I no longer subject you, people I find I care about more than I thought, to the worsening of my fury. The truth is, I do not want to hurt any of you more than I already have. So I leave in the hopes of returning, for if I do not go, I will just continue to act up and become increasingly hostile until it becomes unbearable. THIS is the reason I leave. I value your friendship, more than you think, and I will miss you. But it is far better that you not have to deal with the asshole in me, for believe me, it can get much worse. So I find I must say goodbye, and look to the future. My bags are packed, and I set off to find what I most need.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:04 am

See, when I get like this, I just disappear. That's that, I'll be back later, poof gone kind of thing. Saying that you'll be leaving, especially in a..... Hmm.. Kill everyone people suck mood, tends to cause problems. Just saying.

My post was more directed at my most darling and wonderful and [sarcasm] sister. I would hate to see Shadow get mad at you for something that I, myself, do often, and very often without any warning.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 am

There's method to my madness. Besides, if you disappear, we generally know why. If I disappear without telling people, your sister nags me until I come back.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:41 am

I do that to -everyone-. I think it was even in the rules at one point, if it's not still there. I hope you get to find your faith in humanity once more. And, for the record Aqua, I was only annoyed about inappropriate treatment of admins and the use of my name to annoy me... But, I will be changing my username back, because honestly? Everyone here is trustworthy. You wouldn't be here otherwise.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:47 am

Trustworthy? But there are WOMEN on this site..... NEVER TRUST A WOMAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

*Smacks.* Bad shade. Generalizations get you smacked. Sexist generalizations will get spiky sticks.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:19 am

SPIKY STICKS HURT LESS THAN THE TRUSTING OF WOMEN!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 am

*Smacks.* Bad. Bad bad bad. *Smack smack.* Not all women suck. Just like, surprisingly, not all men suck.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 am

Men are great, true friends. WOMEN ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 am

*Disgusted look* Gee, thanks. Nice to know that after a year of knowing you, I'm considered an untrustable entity. Whatever. *Walks off.*
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 am

PFfFFT. Men tend to be ignorant fools led by sticks. Women tend to be silly twits. That doesn't mean than all men are idiots, nor does it mean that women are all twits. Society sucks all around for everyone, not just in one direction.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 am

I have had trustworthy male friends. I have not had a female I could fully trust. Ever.

*Wonders how far the stick is up Shali*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Vacation   Possible Vacation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Vacation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: