Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War Torn World- Day Six

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day Six Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day Six Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A War Torn World- Day Six Empty
PostSubject: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:15 am

Everyone awoke in a dungeon. "Oh come on! Second time this week! And this one isn't even a friends." Shali grumbled, feeling a headache coming on. Avelia sighed. "Shali, CALM DOWN."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day Six Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day Six Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 am

"Can I break the door on this one?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:24 am

"Hybrid, I will eat you if you break my door." the dragon said, walking out of the shadows. "Shali, please do not murder me." Shali glared, walking over to the dragon. Stupidly, she punched it."OW!" she yelled, pulling her hand back. The dragon breathed smoke at her, attempting to knock her back out, but Avelia leaped at him and pocked his eyes. "Oh no you don't!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 am

"Ok What are we going to do about the dragon?"

Last edited by Shali on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited because Levi is not allowed to throw dragons into the wall.)
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 am

The dragon laughed.
((Problem solved. And yes, it was necessary.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Kallista wakes up. "Hello, dragon. Let me out. Or else." She says, very, very angry. Torcay is behind her.

"Gah!" Aisse says, and goes to stand beside Shali.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 am

"It's just a dragon. what are you afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:09 am

"JUST a dragon? He's a dragon with enough power to claim SHALI, and MOST dragons can smell ANY trace of demon." Avelia yelled, as Shali glared at him. "Who are you, and why have you chosen to claim me? Convince me to let you live, or I'll call the dragon lord to kill you if I can't myself." Shali glared. "Is that a challenge, neraphrim?" "Yes, it is!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:10 am

"Want me to kill him? Or at least kick his ***?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:48 am

Shali shook her head, glaring at the dragon."A challenge? You should have challenged me years ago when I first claimed you." "You did no such thing!" Shali yelled. "I made a sentient dagger and sent it to you." Shali remembered the day she found the knife, and glared. "I refuse to accept your claim on me, the reasons being that I wish no one else to be able to hear my thoughts, and you have caused many awful things to happen in my life. You have interfered in my life without my permission, and I hereby banish you from this continent." "By what rights?!?" "By my right as a friend of dragons, that what rights!" Shali was yelling now, trying to keep a grip on her fury. The dragon roared in pain, as it began to fade. Shali started breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 pm

"A neraphrim." Shali said calmly, wanting to throw up. Avelia hurried to get to her. "Shali, your an idiot. That's something that you know you aren't EVER supposed to do. You aren't supposed to release the limiters like that!" "And what else could I have done, Avelia? Tried to fight him? We both know he was way to powerful for that. Merely refused him? He's have killed you. And there is no way I was going to just let him. I will never be a dragons slave, Avelia." Shali didn't realize she was crying, but Avelia hugged her. "Sis', you know I worry about you." She said, holding Shali close.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:00 pm

"Hmm..." Nova muttered.

((I have no clue what's going on, so hmmm is all ya get.))
((When did I obtain mod power?))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:16 pm

((You and me RP in this section the most. Least I could do.))
Avelia looked at Nova. "Hey, get over here before she locks herself into her head! She just released all her limiters in a sudden and painful way. She locks herself in her own head if given enough time after that, and I'm no good with her mind." Avelia said, and Shali pushed her away. Shali sat in a corner, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:36 am

Avelia sighed. "Just talk to her, keep her from hiding in herself. Do whatever it takes."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:21 am

Shali glared at him. "I hurt, I'm tired, and I just had t BANISH a fucking DRAGON. Shut the hell up!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:22 am

"So shall we get the hell out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 am

"Lets..." Nova agreed.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:17 am

"Fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:21 am

"Can we poof, or is it power proof?" Nova asked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 am

"Well, since I banished the dragon, all enchantments that would keep us in are gone."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 am

"Kay..." Nova said poofing away.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 am

Shali teleported after him.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:29 am

"Great I have to smash my way out"
*Starts destrotin the wall*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:31 am

Avelia sighed. "Here, grab my arm and DON'T LET GO."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 am

"Ok?"
*Grabs avelions arm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War Torn World- Day Six
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: General :: Trash Can :: Saf's Corner :: Insert Coin: Safire-
Jump to: