Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)

Go down 
+2
shadearion
Alamyst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 pm

I've been working on the role play religiously for the past day or two and it's coming together nicely, you can make you're character now, just thought i'd post the skeleton.

Name:
Class (Strength Skill Will or Jack of All Trades):
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality (Alignment for a lack of a better term):
Legendary Weapon request(Can't be Sword of Eons or Avo's Tear):
Picture(If Available):
Skills and Equipment will be revealed in the actual role play, thanks.
See you in Albion!
Here's the list of legendary's http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Legendary_Weapons_(Fable)
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Left_bar_bleue50/50Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 am

I prefer to be a Jack of all Blades, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 am

Ahahaha, that's funny, he'll be in this by the way
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Left_bar_bleue50/50Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

SAWEET. Best Fable villain. Also: Is this where we post our characters?
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 am

No, you can if you WANT to, it'll help with keeping legendary's available, but you can post you're character when the role play goes up officially.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:25 am

Name: Bricka
Class (Strength Skill Will or Jack of All Trades): Jack of All Blades.
Appearance: Tall with spiky, untamed red hair. He is of medium build, with a brilliant smile that lights up his green eyes. Rarely seen frowning. Brand hidden under his shirt upon his chest in the shape of a star.
Picture:Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Index
Bio: Quick with a laugh and a joke, Bricka was sent to be trained as a Hero after accidentally lighting his uncle's barn on fire. Before that, he lived with his uncle after his parents became fed up with his antics. Bricka is a trickster with a good heart.
Personality (Alignment for a lack of a better term): Good
Legendary Weapon request: The Sentinus

Last edited by shadearion on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 am

Name: Paladin
Class (Strength Skill Will or Jack of All Trades):
Appearance: You know the gold goody goody plate armor? Yeah, that, but huge.
Bio: Paladin is possibly the best guy ever known. A hero of heroes, a shining knight for ANY one in need, Paladin has been helping the men and women of Albion for years. Trained in all arts, he is often thought of as the best of the best.
Personality (Alignment for a lack of a better term): Goody goody.
Legendary Weapon: Avo's Lamentation (Requested and confirmed, Avo's Lamentation was in the third game, it is the sister blade to Avo's Tear.)
Picture(If Available): Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Archon%27s_Battle_Armour

Last edited by aquaticnecris on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:11 am

Name: Sarar Mikopeka
Class: Will, though really, she's honestly just a merchant. Mostly.
Appearance: Red hair, streaked with grey. Soft hazel eyes, and a constant smile, usually wearing a purple dress. There's a thin scar crossing her cheek, and she looks to be in her mid forties.
Bio: Sarar's been around a while, but as anyone would tell you, she hasn't always been. She just came into town one day, bought a home, and has lived there since, selling food. Everyone *swears* she's normal, without a hint of magic, or exceptional strength- even if she has some weird habits, like disappearing for a week every time her supplies run low, but as she always comes back with a cartload, everyone assumes she just visits a friend to restock.
Speaking of friends- she has none. Not in town, at least. It's not that she's not a nice lady- she is, very- she just, doesn't get to close to anyone. She's *friendly*, but she doesn't have friends, and no one knows much about who she was before she came to town, about ten years ago.
Personality: She's polite, if quiet. Everyone would *swear* she's normal
Legendary Weapon request: The Frying Pan
Picture: *I'm working on it!*
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:37 am

Name: Aril
Class (Strength Skill Will or Jack of All Trades): Mostly skill, but uses basic will.
Appearance: Fairly tall for a female, with long, dark hair. She is usually dressed in a black, tight outfit with a gold trim on the edge.
Bio: Aril has always been the quiet child in Oakvale, she is rarely seen, and when she is around, people tend to not acknowledge her. She is often out in the woods, exploring nature or hunting.
Personality (Alignment for a lack of a better term): Neutral, and although it doesn't always show, she can be quite clever.
Legendary Weapon request(Can't be Sword of Eons or Avo's Tear): Skorm's Bow

Last edited by Mi'j on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Name: Yoko
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:08 am

Name: Fiora
Class (Strength Skill Will or Jack of All Trades): Strength
Appearance: Defined facial features, has a very slender figure that hides powerful muscles underneath. Has brown hair that fades into a melony pink towards the front. Usually wears light plate armor, offering less protection than heavy chainmail but offers more mobility. (Imagine more of the white part of her armor, covering all over instead)
Bio: Born as the late daughter in a family of six boys, Fiora had the odds stacked against her from the beginning. A family of duelists, they all were, and being the only girl, she wasn't expected to amount to much but a princess. Even so, her parents put her in training, hoping that their only daughter would at least be capable of defending herself. She was clumsy and predictable, which sparked ridicule from her brothers and discouraged her. However, with each passing snide remark, she began to grow determined. The path she started on forced her training sessions late into the night, and she eventually trained longer than she slept. Every sunrise, she was stronger. By year's end, she was better than her brothers. After two years, she surpassed parents' skill. After four painstaking years, she could beat anyone in the city in a duel. Word of the deft "Grand Duelist" got out, and challengers from around the continent arrived to try and steal her title. Some have ran her down until she surrendered, but more and more training ensured that she was able to return herself back to glory.
Personality (Alignment for a lack of a better term): Neutral, but can be easily persuaded if there is money involved. Can hold herself in very high regard but will not hesitate to defend a comrade from words or wounds.
Legendary Weapon request(Can't be Sword of Eons or Avo's Tear): The Bereaver
Picture(If Available):
Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) LoL_Fiora_Artwork-480x330

((Please tell me I did this right D: If she's too overpowered or something, tell me, I'll try and tone her down))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am

((Not bad. Paladin is not a good example, just to note. He has special late game significance. XD BUt not bad. : ) )))
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:28 am

Araris is still the king!

*BAMF!*
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice, the skeleton will be changed on the official role play, so you can't just copy paste this one, it won't be changed TOO much though, the way I'm working in skills requires the change, just a heads up before the role play.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Okay, just post more so you can get it done already!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 am

Get the role play done? It's issues at home, nothing to do with points or posting, just not gonna be able to post as often as say yesterday almost hit 90 posts in one day.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:52 am

*Pat, pat.* And by the way, where did you get all of the points? Was it actually all from posting?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 am

Birthday gift. I've been tossing out few thousand point birthday presents! XD With permission, of course.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 am

So is that where I got the outrageous points?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 am

No, that' was a mistake. XD
I'll fix it some day. As soon as I calculate how many points You SHOULD have.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:16 am

Hmm... Twenty-two thousand... What to do, what to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)   Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Skeleton (Fable Roleplay)
Page 1 of 1