Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insane Academy

Go down 
+2
Shali
shadearion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Insane Academy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Insane Academy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Insane Academy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:34 pm

"Those are actually quite delicious. There was a woman there I.... knew..."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Insane Academy - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Insane Academy - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm

"Oh? I've never gotten around to cooking them!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 pm

"That's the great thing: They cook themselves!" He howls with laughter, and anyone who knew anything about Loup would wonder why he seems so happy.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:42 pm

"You seem to be in a good mood today, sir! Is it a special occasion?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 pm

"Zorvan, my dear, dear friend, it is the time of The Return! A day of momentous joy!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:45 pm

"Oh? The Return of what? Should I get out my fancy hat?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 pm

"Only if you wish. There will be chaotic women there, I know. The Return of Artorus Rex. The True King."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Zorvan waves his hands in the air, and his outfit morphs, all except the cloak. He is now the picture of a steampunkian gentleman! His top hat is incredibly fancy. It even radiates fancy! "How's this?" he asks, shifting his sword into a cane with a wave of his hand. His magical output is almost unnoticeable during this.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:58 pm

"Quite classy. And good spellwork too. I wonder how the kids will take his return? It should boost their abilities quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 pm

"That fire mage is going to be handful, I suspect!" Zorvan smiles, pulling the salamander back out and waving his hands over it. The salamander now has his own trenchcoat and top hat. "Sir Salington greets you!" it says!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:04 pm

"I just hope they do not get cocky. Power is easily misused, and not so easily controlled, as you well know. I still have not reached my full power. Greeting to you as well, Sir Salington!" This last part is replied in the salamander's original language.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:08 pm

"Ah! It is good to speak this again!" The salamander says. "I am Sir Salington the Eighth, Heir to the Godthrone of Sir Salinses Exponeas Nordington the Fourty-second!"

"I am sure they'll do fine. If nothing else, I can give them a lesson and show off a little!" Zorvan grins his grin!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm

"Forty-second? Quite a long line of names. As for that Zorvan, perhaps we should both demonstrate ability? As I recall, they would be no match for the stamina training we both received."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 pm

"True! It would be a wonderful chance to show off! It's a plan, then?" He holds out his hand, which now has a dark purple glove upon it.

"The Salinses have had the Godthrone for a long time now. I do suspect that is coming to an end soon. So the Rex is returning?" Salington says, drinking a cup of tea that he conjured. The power output from the tea is not just immense, but rediculous. "I do so hope this isn't too blinding to one of your senses?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:24 pm

"Sounds capital," he says, shaking the hand vigorously. To the Knight Salamanderus, he replies: "Yes, he returns. And with him, he brings hope. As for the blinding, no good sir, I have that closed off much of the time, from when I looked in a mirror as a young man and went blind for three days."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:29 pm

"Ah, good! I do enjoy a good cup of tea!" The power output disappears as soon as it enters the salamander's mouth. "I do hope I can bring my true form to the celebration?"

"This will be wonderful! Any suggestions as what not to use? I will be holding off on my weather spell for the end, I have made some.. interesting adjustments to it that I think you will like!" Zorvan's Zorvangrin is very wide.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:32 pm

"You may use anything that does not kill or maim someone, Zorvan. I expect a great deal of us will be in our true forms, Good Sir. I for one will not be, simply because I do not wish to frighten the children."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:37 pm

"I'm sure the children will find my true form... Interesting. I shall tone down the fire, of course."

"Perfect!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 pm

"tone down as much or as little as you desire. IT might be a good shock to see you as you are. I only avoid it because I have to teach them, and I do not need any more young people mooning after me."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Salington chuckles. "Well, I'm sure some of those there will be very surprised. I haven't had a chance to be myself in a long time. You know, you seem familiar...... Have you ever been to the sixth dragon's plane of fire?"

Zorvan now appears to be distracted by something only he can see. It is probably shiny.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Loup coughs, but does not immediately answer. "Once, a long time ago. I apologize, most dragons attempt to kill me on site..."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:46 pm

"I apologize for the actions of my lesser brethren, then. Some of them just cannot drop a grudge." Salington pulls a teabag from the air and dips it in his tea.

Zorvan proves that he can, infact, blush. And deeply.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 pm

"I do not blame them. I would attempt to kill me in their situation as well." Loup's head snaps to where Zorvan is gazing, and simplyPeers at it intently.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:52 pm

What he sees is a well made, but low power invisibility spell hiding Eris. She obviously wasn't trying very hard. She appears to be readjusting her top, which was obviously stolen from some earth store, as it says "Hawt Girl" on it. Not standard godly attire. Her pants are similar, dark jeans.

"Oh? What happened? I'm always interested in a good story." Salington should by all rights be able to see this, but he either doesn't or doesn't care.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:01 pm

"When I was but a lad, and could not control the entity that shares my mind, I crept into the breeding chambers of dragons and in a fit of anger, smashed them." He glares at Eris for a moment, before barking, in a cold voice of power in the language of the divine: "ERIS!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane Academy
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next