Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insane Academy

Go down 
+2
Shali
shadearion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Insane Academy - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 am

Samuas goes back to his book and flips to the first page. "Th'ra me! a crossbow appears in his hand, a copper string with a blue celestial glow, a mahogany wooden handle and base, with a bolt loaded that grows the same celestial glow that the string has. He examines the crossbow, but makes an effort to not to shoot it.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Insane Academy - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50/50Insane Academy - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 am

"Very well made." Zorvan says, grinning as he turns into shadows and examines the shadow of the crossbow. Where Zorvanshadow touches the crossbow's shadow, it warps. Then he takes the shadow and shoots the shadow of a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:13 am

The shadbow's bolt is restored to the shadbow that Zorvanshadow has. "It's not my design, The Archmage started me with these 2 weapons, sure I tweaked them a little to my design, but he did the basic work."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Insane Academy - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50/50Insane Academy - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:14 am

Zorvanshadow becomes Zorvantree. "An interesting weapon. I'm more for an up close and personal style, myself."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 am

"I have a weapon for that, but you can try the shadostaff later." Samuas takes the crossbow and tosses it lightly into the air, it disintegrates and the page appears in the book again.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 am

"I once knew a girl with a book sort of like that. Delightfully mad with power, she was. Of course, she tried to kill me, so I stole her crown and turned it into a chicken, but still, a nice girl."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 am

"Another apprentice quite like me, she was insane to say the least, a concept you aren't alien to, and turned against us, opening rifts from the orc's dimension into our world, that's why I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:23 am

"Orcs? Nasty creatures. Always going on about food and war and death. They don't sound so good when they are turned into borderposts." Zorvantree rolls his eyes as he turns into a Zorvan shaped cloud of africanized honey bees.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 am

"They've lay waste in my world, burning villages, torturing innocence, and tearing the magical boundaries too thin, my master is dead because of them." Samuas pauses to take in what he just said. "When I return, every single orc is going to pay, not a single one of them will live once I'm done with them, and if they live, they won't want to for a long time, I will drive them back until they check under every crack and nook for me, making sure I don't slaughter the rest of them." anger grows in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 am

Zorvanbees claps his hands... err, bees.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:33 am

Samuas calms down (and remembers that he is not a fish or a potato for that matter...) and returns to examining his new page.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 am

The page is still fire. And still the same page.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 am

Samuas closes the book and meditates on the events that have happened today.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:53 pm

The life support systems shut off at the overuse of magic within the seated area.
"Please refrain from using magic, as you may be expelled from the ship for doing so. Resuming normal systems, as we are to make our first stop in one minute." Loup sounds tired, and the life support systems kick back in, as the ship slows. Outside the windows, a round blue shape appears.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Meelan hums softly, looking like she feels that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this situation. At all. Then again, it IS Meelan.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Samuas puts his book away, making sure not to touch it further in fear that it may activate a spell.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:05 am

The ship enters the atmosphere smoothly, landing half in and half outbid the water upon the shores of what appears to be an island. Massive rings of stone are plainly visible outside the windows.
"We will be stopped here for a few minutes while we pick up our first guest. Please feel free to take a moment to stretch your legs if you need to while I go collect our guest."

Loup steps smoothly out of the front, hopping down upon the beach. The door opens, and the steps come down, though on the opposite side this time.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Saronda looks up, then shrugs, starting to dig through her bag.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Samuas gets his spell book again and looks at his second page, the bladestaff.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:33 am

Loup sets a brisk pace through, stopping at the entrance to a massive stone maze to prevent the others who may wish to come with him from getting lost.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:30 am

Meelan, somehow, is right there. Except not even she is sure when exactly she left the ship. It probably has something to to with spatial inequities.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 am

Samuas sighs and continues reading.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:41 am

Loup leads those who are following him through the most twisting, complex maze they have ever been through. It even seems as though they are going in circles until they reach a giant stone door in the middle of the maze.
"Wait here, please. It might get awkward if you follow me."
There appears to be no handle or lock of any kind. Loup pulls out a knife, slashing his hand. Unlike much of the time, the knife passes easily through the flesh of his hand, and blood springs out upon his hand. He smears it upon the door in one smooth motion, and the door vanishes. In its place, a field appears. Loup waves before passing through the field with no apparent difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Samuas closes his book, then stands up and stretches his legs, he sits down in another seat, because why not?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:12 am

Loup exits with a frail, hooded fugue leaning heavily upon his arm, proceeding to lead him and the others back to the ship. He treats this fugue with a great deal of respect, leading him to the comfiest seat on the vessel. There is love in Loup's eyes, the kind sons look at their fathers with, but those around him get the feeling that this is not his biological father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane Academy
Page 19 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next