Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Character Skeleton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.

PostSubject: Character Skeleton   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 am

Name:
Age(For the beginning, no character under 6 or above 14):
Basic info:
Stats: (You have 5 points, nothing may be raised above 3, all stats start at 1. Every rank of Willpower equals 1 free spell.)

Speed:
Accuracy:
Guile:

Strength:
Toughness:
Health:

Willpower:
Spells:
Requested Legendary Weapon(Can't be blade of aeons or avo's tear, I have special plans for those):
Picture:

I'm more serious than you know, more powerful, I have a voice, but I'm too afraid to use it. I have a blade but I am not yet strong enough to wield it. I have the torch, but the dungeon's darkness is consuming me. I hold the power to help, but lack those in need. I am the shield, that keeps the blade at bay. I hold the lighter, to relight the torch in the blackness. I hold the mic, that makes my voice stronger. Let this be a cry to everyone else, don't lose hope just yet. We can keep the oncoming darkness at bay. I am Alamyst, and this is my message, we will win this war. We will slay all that would threaten this once pure world.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org

Character Skeleton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1