Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Empty
PostSubject: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:07 am

The man the school had sent to explain it all to her family had told her how to get onto the platform, and Shali stared at the barrier, before going through it. Once through, she gasped in surprise, not having expected it to work. "Wow..." She whispered, amazed. She looked around for other children her age.
((BEGIN!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 am

((So, this seems to be a real hard-core, straight-forward, literate....FINALLY! Though, Hogwarts...ehh...why'd I sell you that.))

Nick walked through the portal, holding his older brother's hand, with a look that he was chewing razor blades on his face. His parents didn't bother to take him there, primarily because his muggle father had found out that his mom was a witch at Nick's sixth birthday party, when her witch sister (his aunt) cut the cake with magic. So, he murdered her out of fear of a hex or something. His dad's last birthday gift, I suppose. Poor Mom, though. She should have never kept secrets like that to the poor bastard. Good ol' Dad was in some nut house now, for believing in magic. What an ironic fate...

Orlando put down Nick's bag he was carrying for him, and gave him a smile. "Have fun bud." Orlando said, with an almost charming smile.
"But, Orlando, this is so..." Nick started whining.
"So what Nick?" Orlando asked.
"...gay." Nick said. "Seriously, do I have to do this?"
"Nick, look at me." Orlando said. Nick obeyed. "Man, I know this is...'weird', but it's for the best."
"Why's that?!" Nick asked, almost offended.
"It's either this, or your powers go out of control, and they lock you up. Remember last week?" Orlando asked.
"The wind blew her skirt up, damnit." Nick said defensively.
"Did the wind knock her over for that 'full shot' too?" Orlando asked, accusingly.
"YOU KNOW YOU ENJOYED THAT!" Nick yelled.
Orlando bobbed his head back and forth in contemplation, staring off a bit. "Maybe, but what if it's more sever next time?" Nick only sighed and nodded. "Besides, maybe you can learn some spell to undo bra straps or blow **** up." Orlando said. He rarely swore, so it sounded funny to Nick. Nick laughed, and Orlando laughed too.
"YEAH! Boobs and bombs!" Nick said excitedly, and he gave Orlando a high-five. Orlando wasn't as big a pervert as Nick, but he knew just how to motivate him. They laughed a bit more. Then, they changed to serious faces, and Orlando gave him a hug. Orlando's hug never hit Nick as demeaning, unlike those from his other relatives, which felt embarrassing. He felt Orlando knew how to make a hug respectable. Hell, Orlando knew how to make everything respectable. Well...except for Nick.
"Alright, now you go hop on that magic train, or whatever, kay?" Orlando said. Nick's face went back to the stoney pissed look. Orlando rolled his eyes, and pointed to a girl Nick's age, looking around, near the border. "Ya see her?" Orlando said.
"Yeah..." Nick said. He stared a bit.
"Cute, huh?" Orlando asked.
"Uh huh..." Nick mumbled, nodding.
"Go get her sport!" Orlando encouraged, and Nick briskly started walking to the girl. Orlando looked down to see Nick's bag, and rolled his eyes, while picking it up. It seemed they both thought the same thing, as Nick walked back, and snatched the bag from Orlando.
"MINE!" Nick exclaimed. he went to turn around to start walking again, but then did an almost 360 on his heel. "Say, Orlando?" He asked.
"Yeah Nick?" Orlando asked.
"My hair look good?" Nick joked. He knew Orlando always hated his hair, but never made him cut it.
"It looks terrible." Orlando said flat-out.
"GOOD!" Nick said, turning back to his path. "Love ya bro!" Nick yelled back.
"Love ya..." Orlando mumbled.

Nick ran up to the girl he saw from across the platform. "Hey, I'm Nick." He said, trying to act cool.

((Sorry if the NPC offended GM. I wanted a better entrance. Oh, and no worries Levi. I'm not muscling in on your girlfriend or anything. Just a roleplay, right?))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 am

((Uhh Shali is trying to set you up with someone. And even if it is an RP I'm keeping my eye on you.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:26 pm

((Fine...jeez...I wasn't even try to RP date or anything, just start some character interaction off. Nick only knows two ways to react to females. Perversion, or UTTERLY IMPROPER R-RATED PERVERSION! JK...prolly just a cheesy pick up line or two, for some lolz. Well...once she responds. Then it can go to regular interaction once characters know each other. No worries man, we're friends and I wouldn't try to steal your girlfriend. On the other note....WHAT?! When was I going to be informed?!))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:46 pm

((Not in the RP! Read Bailey's intro thread! Twisted Evil ))
Shali looked at Orlando. "Hi..." She whispered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

"Um.. Bye?" Shali said when Nick said nothing to her. She got on the train, and looked around. She didn't want to get in a compartment where she would be intruding on a group of friends, so she looked for a nearly empty compartment. She saw Vincents compartment, and walked over over to it. "Do you mind if I sit here?" Shali asked Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 pm

"Thank you." Shali whispered, and she got into the compartment. She sat down, and kept her gaze on her feet. I don't belong here. Everyone else here has grown up around this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

"What's a mudblood?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Shali looked at her feet, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Shali looked up. "You would?" She was surprised. She'd have thought that no one would help her fit in.
((Ya gotta remember, this girl is like me three years ago. She's shy.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:49 pm

"Thank you! My older brother said I wouldn't fit in, because I was to shy." Shali kept herself from hugging him, but but only barely.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:56 pm

"All right." Shali said, happy.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Kelsi runs onto the train, ignoring the annoyed shouts of everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:17 pm

"Mine's Shaleeri Wood, but I hate being called Shaleeri. I prefer to be called Shali."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Kelsi ran through the train, knocking three people over, and chose a random spot. This just happened to be the one where Shali and Vincent were. "Hi, I'm Kelsi!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 pm

"Cause if you aren't careful I'll drag you into my insane schemes." A meow was heard, and a cat jumped onto her head. "Jordan! I wondered where you were."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Shali looked at the cat, as her cat mewled. Her cat climbed onto her lap, and she petted it. "Insanity... You sound like Jaime."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:50 pm

"Heh, I like to trick people, and any way, I think you're smart, so you should know why to trust me."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:51 pm

"Yes, we were." Shali said, annoyed at the other girl. She sounds like JAIME!
((I was a real ***** back then.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:59 pm

"Who said anything about stupid? I said you're smart, don't prove me wrong, what do you think is the reason you should trust me. "
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 pm

"An experiment?" Shali muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:05 pm

"Kelsi K Vanga, what kind of experiment?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 pm

"Interesting, but how would you remove them without killing them?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Shali had a bad feeling about this. Removing the muggles sounded like killing them...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 pm

"That's better, more wizards, more trick victims, more things to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next