Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The story thusfar.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.

PostSubject: The story thusfar.   Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 am

"Time works differently in our realm than yours. There are these enchanted books called tomes that record history. Some of these tomes do not matter, and others can change the face of Albion forever. The council's return to Albion was lost by time, but without that event, perhaps even I would not be alive."-Scythe
It was a big day for the children of Oakvale, Maze would be bringing in the new apprentices tomorrow, and with that, a new legacy. This is the story of these children who would one day become heroes, and change the face of this world forever...

I'm more serious than you know, more powerful, I have a voice, but I'm too afraid to use it. I have a blade but I am not yet strong enough to wield it. I have the torch, but the dungeon's darkness is consuming me. I hold the power to help, but lack those in need. I am the shield, that keeps the blade at bay. I hold the lighter, to relight the torch in the blackness. I hold the mic, that makes my voice stronger. Let this be a cry to everyone else, don't lose hope just yet. We can keep the oncoming darkness at bay. I am Alamyst, and this is my message, we will win this war. We will slay all that would threaten this once pure world.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org

The story thusfar.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1