Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 am

((Thought she was at the gate actually XD)) Ranger hops up and grabs the etheral arrow, at a barley audible tone, he says. "Do try to be more careful next time." and throws the arrow to the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 am

((Ah, well, either way.)) As the arrow hits the ground, it dissolves, leaves a small puff of smoke behind. "S-sorry to trouble you, I didn't meant to."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 am

Ranger smiles, then speaks in the same tone as before "You are of no threat to me, do not fret, now tell me, what was Maze doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 am

((Sooooo hard not to retaliate for your character being arrogant.)) "I-I could take you! And Maze was checking for the new recruits and scouting us out." Aril fidgets, playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:17 am

((Not arrogance, just hidden, reserved, other words that are similar to the previous 2)) "You haven't come close to what I have endured." He pauses, looks around to see that no other children are listening, there were a couple, but they were just chatting away in their own little world. "Scouting us out? Tomorrows the day isn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 am

"And you have no idea what I've been through!" Aril's eyes tear up slightly and she turns her head to the side before answering his question. "Yeah. It is."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:44 am

After a gentle nudge from his mother, and a somewhat less than gentle nudge from his father, Sabre goes back to wandering the town. Passing the other two, he looks up for a moment, giving them both a cursory glance before moving a slight distance away, munching upon an apple he had found earlier in the day. His demeanor causes him to keep his eyes upon the ground, not wishes to disturb anyone else, happy to keep himself preoccupied with his own thoughts. Sabre wasn't the kind of person who really had any friends, even before the fire incident, and as such, he was well used to being on his own. He felt the usual level of loneliness, but he felt the other two would have no interest in being his friend. He sighed, glancing up at the other two, continuing to chew on his now almost finished apple.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:53 am

Aril acknowledges Sabre, but says nothing, since she herself has always been the quiet type and didn't like to communicate with people when she didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 am

He gives her a small wave, before rocking back and forth, controlling an enormous sneeze, not wanting to set fire to the entire town.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:15 am

"You know when they say that darkwood is a dangerous place? I can validate that." Ranger looks horrified, he touches his scar.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:35 am

"My parents went to Darkwood recently.... They always told me not to go until I was properly trained," Sabre tells him, looking nervous awed at the same time. "Is that where you got your scar?" He asks, exceedingly meekly.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 am

"Yes, damned Balverines got me in the arm, at least it wasn't a bite, can't say the same for the trader..." His mind drifts off, wondering what ever happened to that kind old trader, just on the way to Barrow Fields.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 am

"B-Balverines! Yet... You're alive! That's pretty amazing."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:51 am

Aril nods to Sabre's response.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 am

Kali wanders the town, looking bored. She seems like she's probably up to mischief- given, at least, that she's carrying a length of rope and a bag of flour. She's humming softly, an amused glint in her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Down by the shore, a hooded figure with a katana and crossbow watches.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:17 am

"So... how did you survive?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Ranger grips his arm, scenes of death and darkness approach his mind. "I don't wish to speak of that."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 am

Kali wanders for a little longer, until she finds a nice tree near the gates. She smirks to herself, climbing up and placing the flour in one of the branches. She ties the rope around the flour, climbs down, and carefully sets up a trip wire across the road with the rest of the rope. Once done setting up her trap, she darts to hide around the corner and wait.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 am

A guard, patrolling around the gates, adjusting his cap, walks over to the trap and falls for it, tripping over, the gates close from the wiring and hit him in the head, another guard comes over to help him up. "Oi I 'aughta" this guard's not very intelligent. "Calm down Barry, you tripped, be more careful." This guard, very intelligent. "Shu' up! I'll kill you if you don't keep that trap o' yers shut." The intelligent guard hits Barry and walks off.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:14 am

((That... what the hell was that phrasing?)) Aril tilts her head towards Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:17 am

((Very confusing, trying to get the feel of this RP again.)) Ranger doesn't speak, he walks over to the tree, sits, and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 am

((I mean the wording just feels really weird...)) Aril considers following him, and then follows, sitting against the tree about ninety degrees from Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:17 am

((I didn't separate the dialogue or actions much, I'll fix this later.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:10 am

When the guard trips over the rope, the bag of flour tied to the other end gets pulled down, breaking and creating a HUGE cloud of flour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next