Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:50 am

"Still..."

“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:13 pm

"It's transfiguration..."

“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:16 pm

((Got to go, breakfast is ready. See you later....))

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:06 am

"How good of you to join us, Mister night, Miss Wood, miss Mays," said a stern looking woman. "Five points from Slytherin for being late." She says, sending them to their seats. "Now, back to what I was saying..." The woman droned on for the rest of the lesson, leaving a bored Shali glaring out the window. When she dismissed the class, Shali and Hannah sighed in relief.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am

"It's taught by the head of Gryffindor... Well, next class should be good, it's herbology....Oh, who am I kidding? Wanna skip that class?" "Shali!" Hannah says, shocked. "What? I probably know more about plants then the TEACHER..."

~Roland Barthes

Last edited by Shali on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:23 am

((Oops.... I'll fix it!))

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 am

((Last comment.))

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 am

Hannah pretended to sigh, then smiled. "Fine. Let's go hang out in the common room, then. Or anywhere, really."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Shali smiled. "Sure."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 am

"Then let's go."
((Your character gets to lead the way))

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:28 am

Hannah took the lead, sprinting into the forest and leaving the other two behind. Shali grumbled and followed her.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 am

"Uh....." Shali and Hannah looked at each other, then shrug. "No clue." They say together.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:53 am

"Sounds good to me." Shali shrugged. Hannah grinned.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:55 am

"Hell yeah." Shali said.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:24 am

Shali shrugged. "Do we have anything better to do?"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:28 am

((NOT A SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!))
"That is NOT a spell...." Hannah said, facepalming.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:43 am

((You used him in character, therefore he is.))
"Him." Shali said, glaring as she pointed at the god.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:50 am

"Gr.. I HATE gods..." Shali grumbled. "Even mine, Shali?" Hannah sounded hurt. "Never!"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 am

"Invisible." Shali said bluntly.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 am

Shali and Hannah exchanged glances, then burst out laughing. "Have you MET her brother- wait, I already know that one..."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Shali sighed. "He's a god, therefore, he's stupid."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 pm

"Hannah poked Shali hard. "Alright, alright! I'm sorry, ok? Now stop poking me!" "Good Shali. She really IS sorry, god of..... Exactly what ARE you the god of, anyways?"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:33 pm

"Ok. Well, lets see- Gah! He was being truthful! RUN!!!"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:55 am

"Gr... I HATE dogs.",Shali grumbled. "Shut it, kitty." Hannah snapped. "Not a cat...."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 am

"True. Lets see.... We've got history of magic next.....Hannah, this is your call." "Well, history IS kinda like a endless tale. And YOU don't know anything about magic." "So that means?" "We aren't skipping."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next