Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nova's First Official Animation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

Nova's First Official Animation Empty
PostSubject: Nova's First Official Animation   Nova's First Official Animation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:23 am

((It ends at 1:52; ignore the other minute and eight seconds... that was a fuck-up when compiling...))

Last edited by Nova on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Nova's First Official Animation   Nova's First Official Animation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:34 am

So, here it is! I know it's not amazing, but I did it in a week with a program I've never used, so cut me some slack.

If you like it; awesome.
If you don't; I don't blame ya. Ha!

For those who care, it was hand-drawn, with about 880 frames (494 separate drawings), animated in Adobe After-Effects CS6, and the audio was added with VideoPad's Audio Tuner.

This isn't my usual art style either. I mean, I draw these characters (save for the human) a lot, but not as anything serious. They're my artistic stress relievers; comics I doodle on notes to avoid paying any real attention in class. I just didn't want to do anything overly detailed as to add more work to my load, and I thought my fellow classmates would get more of a kick out of their sense of humor. I know I did. I might make another thread later for my actual drawfaggery, if anyone cares.

I'll accept your average line of compliments and/or abuse, but I'm not taking any "helpful suggestions." I know the audio's off-sync, I know the frame transition screws up a lot, and I know there's a lot of errors in certain frames and key motions. I don't need you reminding me of that, nor do I need you making what you think are helpful suggestions like "why not try Flash," or "Maybe at the 1 minute 32 second interval, you increase the FPS rate." Thanks, but no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Nova's First Official Animation Left_bar_bleue50/50Nova's First Official Animation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Nova's First Official Animation   Nova's First Official Animation Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:43 am

Hehehe! Oh my gosh, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Nova's First Official Animation   Nova's First Official Animation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am

This is AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova's First Official Animation   Nova's First Official Animation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova's First Official Animation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: General :: Art-
Jump to: