Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paragon City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Paragon City - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:00 am

A hollow voice emerges from the once silent lips, his hood pulled back revealing black veins on his neck."Your end." He charges for the bone daddy, self jumping behind him and clawing at his back with his new shadow claw of amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:58 pm

"Summing I need ta know, Kid?" Psychowolf asks over the comm of Wire, feeling as though he has been stationary too long. His skin itches with the need to DO something.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:30 am

Ice cusses in a dialect of demonic, flying down to grab the villain from behind. "*-Mine-.*" she growls against his ear. "*-My- city. Not yours.*"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:08 am

Kyli responds over the comm. "Wire has stepped out to deal with a problem! But I'm here! There's a couple of distress areas north of your location!" She says. "Kyle! Get me details! I wanna impress Wire when she gets back!"

Wire reaches the surface, and activates one of her more useful powers, superspeed. She speeds towards Ice and Mort.

"Get off of me!" The bone daddy frees himself with a burst of dark power, leaping past Mortius.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:01 am

"Cool, what'syerface. Stay in school, or whateva," Psychowolf says, mostly to Sunny-Britches, but failing to turn off the connection to the communicator. Jogging north, he does what he has always done: quietly but solidly protect.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:23 am

Leftover residue from the dark energy called from the Bone daddy is absorbed into the arm of Mortius. He charges at the bone daddy, swiping with his claw towards the bone daddy.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:30 am

Panicking, the bone daddy snaps his fingers really loudly, and a loud cracking sound fills the area, along with a flash of light. As the light fades, the Bone daddy is no where to be found.

Psychowolf comes across a few Hellions about to rob a store.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:57 pm

"Banana Hammock..."
As a not-so-well trained feral wolf, the wolf attacks the genital areas of the nearest hellions.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:31 am

"*...That was fun. Can I sleep now?*"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:15 pm

"Go right ahead." His hollow voice shrinks as his once glowing arm looks similar to the other, the black veins that had appeared have disappeared and his eyes returned to their normal shade. His shadow appears right where it had been."Good that you haven't dropped dead from the lack of your eversogreat partner."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:53 pm

"Did I say I was done?" The bone daddy's voice comes from all around. "I simply had to change into something more... fitting. Come find me." He laughs, his voice fading.

Wire speeds through the city, moving as fast as she can.

The hellions scream and start shooting at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:15 pm

The wolf prances around like a bear on crack, nimbly avoiding the grumpy shout-sticks.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:17 pm

The hellions manage to get a few bullets into the wolf, but end up being eaten to unconsciousness in the process. Psychowolf could risk letting his friend kill them and have a snack, but that would put his hero license at risk.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:19 am

For a few seconds, he honestly considers just letting them be eaten. The wolf, however, spits out the strange tasting hellions, not enjoying the grungy taste of their sweaty selves.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 pm

"*...Oh. Oh dear. Um... This is.. Probably bad.*"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:56 am

A group of dark clouds gathers above their heads, before dissipating quickly. Those with incredible eyesight could make out a form hurtling down, yelling out: "BACCHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Before slamming full force upon the roof of a nearby building. Surprisingly, the building appears not to have taken any damage.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:14 pm

A trail of darkness leads inside a nearby building. This building's lights are all off.

Wire seems to just appear, and a trail of light catches up to her. "Okay, " She pauses, looking at Mort. "What happened to your arm? Nevermind, no time. Where is the Bone Daddy?" She says, then answers her question. "Great. He's gone to full power." She activates her suit's scanning function. "And, it looks like you did the same. Ice, I want you to freeze over all the windows, Mort, you're with me." She says all of this rather fast, in about 6 seconds.

The hellions cower against a nearby wall. " Oh god, oh god please don't kill us!" they cry.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:39 am

A loud roar can be heard by Ice, Wire, and Mortius, swiftly turning into a primal bellow. A form hurtles off of the building, landing lightly near the group. A completely naked, silver haired teen glares at them, as though blaming them for some slight given to him.

Psychowolf laughs, calling his wolf. "Ya should probly turn yaselves in, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:49 am

Mort nods, it seems like he doesn't want to talk although he is fully capable. A trail of pure darkness follows him as he follows Wire. Screams of the damned echo through the blackness. ((GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!))
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:41 am

The youth roars at Mortius after he nods, and proceeds to follow them angrily.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Ice just nods, wings wrapping around herself as she focuses. "*Don't let anyone hit me. That would be bad.*"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Wire looks at the new comer. "You, can you tell the difference between friendly, civilian, and hostile?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 am

Tyern glares at her, saying nothing, hands twitching a little as he glances around at the objects nearby.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:36 am

"Let me rephrase that: Attack us and I'll put you through a wall. Help us and I'll help you figure out what just happened to you. Okay? Good. Now we're going to go beat up a bad guy."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 pm

Tyertn lets out a low rumbling growl laugh, shaking his head.
"Twill not work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon City
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next