Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's Talk, Shall We?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Let's Talk, Shall We? Left_bar_bleue50/50Let's Talk, Shall We? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Let's Talk, Shall We? Empty
PostSubject: Let's Talk, Shall We?   Let's Talk, Shall We? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 am

The Native Americans found uses for nearly every part of the animals they used. Now, you may be wondering why the heck I bring up something so off topic and weird. Let me explain, if you will. I have no authority on this site, and I can't put up rules, or do anything like that. Nor do I have any wish to. What I would like to do, however, is get one thing straight. If I see that you are logged in, and I see it is your post, or you have an opportunity to advance the plot, I expect you to. Now some of you out there may be saying to yourselves: "Well, he's just said he has no authority over us. I'll just ignore him." I humbly beg you not to, users. I want to make things better on this site, and make it more active. So I am asking for your cooperation. I can't ban you, or take away any privileges. What I CAN do is find out just how many things I can use your remains for. Just a friendly warning.

Have a nice day,
Shade.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Let's Talk, Shall We? Left_bar_bleue50/50Let's Talk, Shall We? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Shall We?   Let's Talk, Shall We? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:01 pm

cheers Thank you, Shade! *Claps* I apologize, since I don't always post when logged in, but I do -try- to remember too.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Shall We?   Let's Talk, Shall We? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:23 am

The problem is my computer loves to play jokes on me, like restarting and minimizing my chrome making me think it doesn't exist, so cheese to you as well, I'll try to post more often.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Shall We?   Let's Talk, Shall We? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 am

Yes, yes. I made a lengthy list of body part uses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Shall We?   Let's Talk, Shall We? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk, Shall We?
Page 1 of 1