Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volume One opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Volume One opening Left_bar_bleue50/50Volume One opening Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Volume One opening Empty
PostSubject: Volume One opening   Volume One opening Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 am

This is the opening of Volume One I've been working on. I started with Volume Two, but I was reminded that I needed to start at the beginning, so here it is. For your pleasure.... the start.

I am not like the others of my race. The Younger Race calls us the elves, but our true name, the name we call ourselves, is the Etu Turdamen, or the Third Born. The Third Born remember the entirity of their birth, something that distinguishes them from all other races, and from me as well. I recall almost nothing of my birth, save the sound of crashing waves upon a craggy shore, and the feeling of home, something I have never felt within the massive walls of this city. The grey and gold walls of this city creating a large contrast with the rich browns and greens of the enormous trees which surround them. As a child, I had longed to escape from those walls, but as only the Royal Armies Of His Highness, King Xuxantheles and Quest groups could exit by royal decree, I could only dream of the freedom that lay only a few feet from those walls.

Please keep in mind this is a major work in progress.
Back to top Go down

Volume One opening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Short(Or not so short) Stories :: Shade's Stuff :: The Adventures of Loup Garoup-
Jump to: