Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Iiiiinteresting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Iiiiinteresting.   Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:00 pm

What's this?! The Dark Lurker has made a whole RP?! Why, this should be most amusing.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:01 am

Banana.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:25 am

Watermelon

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 am

Coconut!

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 am

PINEAPPLE

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 am

Sounds like quite the fruit salad.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Shali wrote:
Coconut!
posting without making a character rable rable RABLE

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:29 pm

So Safire? Can I spend double points to make my character a supercomputergoddess?

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 am

technically a computers of 5 is pretty much that, but you can raise things with levels later. I'll put in what leveling does once people get there. it won't be an xp system it's just leveling when I say you earned a level.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 am

Alrighty then!

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:16 am

for abilities
1 = proficient
2 = about equal to the training a bachelors degree would give
3 = about the equal to a masters
4 = about equal to a doctorates
5 = your among most of the best in the universe at that skill

Attributes
1 = below average
2 = average
3 = clearly above average
4 = super good
5 = some of the highest in the universe.
technically speaking things do go up to 10 however the 10 range is pretty much reserved for godlike beings (If they exist)

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 am

Sounds fun. I tried to make an average to slightly above average person. I am good at what I do, but not unnaturally so. Hard work and dedication, rather than being a prodigy.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:48 pm

I've made a savant. Sadly, she suck at everything else. Especially people skills. Heheh.
EDIT:Also my character is the smartest person alive, apparently. Therefore, I'd like to alter my listed request about telekinesis. New request is below.

""Specialization: Telekinesis. ((If it's allowed, I'd like to halve the range, but either double or give a *1.5 bonus to the force and weight limit. ))""

So either 140 in force and weight, or 95. : )

Because 70 pounds is NOT, sadly, enough to lift a man into the ceiling.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 am

Changed the weight amount, you raised a valid point.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:13 am

Whoo. Yay? I was going to put my response to savants, but my kindle didn't want to do it.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 am

ooh, coool.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:13 pm

just waiting on the other two to make characters, then I can start.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:40 am

Alright, if Mi'j hasn't made a character by Saturday I'm starting it without him.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:37 am

Aww, Xalmyst no matter?

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Does he ever?

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:50 pm

I completely spaced, half the time I check this site when I first get up and before I go to bed. so not everything is retained.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 23
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Owww, ouch.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:19 am

Are we waiting, or do we post now?
Also: do we actually know your character, and each others characters, or did we just decide to go out of curiosity?

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Don't know him yet, it's easier for RP's to jump in as strangers. Who's to say your the only ones offered the job (it does pay) but beyond payment, the exact reasons why your character came is up to you. Also yes it's open, if it wasn't I'd have locked it.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Okay. I just wanted to be sure, as it affects my post. My character doesn't need money, so I'll have to spitball some reasons for his coming.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Iiiiinteresting.   

Back to top Go down
 
Iiiiinteresting.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: SciFi RP's :: The Fall of the Alliance :: OOC-
Jump to: