Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New Meetings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:22 am

There was no odor inside, what he saw was a small office with a pile of dust behind it and a door on the other side.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:26 am

Shadrac scuttled into the room, sweeping the worst of the dust out of the way and approaching the desk slowly, examining the top for anything interesting.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 am

There was some files on the desk but they were all in a long dead language.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:33 am

Shadrac looks at them, intrigued by the language. Setting them into a small pile, he places them to the side, before examining the door at the back of the room.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:38 am

I was clearly a bedroom, with a small closet and some clothes that would never fit a human body properly.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 am

Shadrac tilts his head at the clothes, resolving to examine them further at a later date. Moving to the bed, he tests the quality and support of the mattress by gibing it the equivalent of a body slam.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 am

It seemed to be made of some form of adaptive material, which conformed initially to the impact and then his body.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 am

Shadrac pokes the bed, sniffing it.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Wed May 01, 2013 10:03 am

The bed had absolutely no odor.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sat May 04, 2013 2:39 pm

"Suspicious," Shadrac muttered, pacing around the room.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Tue May 07, 2013 9:28 am

An announcement across the ship rang out "Unknown craft landing nearby."

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Tue May 07, 2013 9:38 am

"Goody..."

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Tue May 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Shadrac scuttles out to the bridge, wondering what new fun this was.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 pm

A small Red nimbus shuttle was landing just outside from what the vidscreen showed.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 22
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Thu May 09, 2013 9:41 am

Avareal starts inspecting other parts of the ship. Wherever she goes, she writes down notes on the walls. Her robotic companion is careful to record video of every single note, ensuring that nothing is lost.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Thu May 09, 2013 12:30 pm

Maliya sighed. "Any reason for me to go out there?"

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Thu May 09, 2013 8:03 pm

"My weapons are currently offline until my primary drive is restored. And their hull breach tool is capable if slowly creating an opening according to my scanners." to partially answer her question.

It was good Tim was recording the notes on the walls, because they rapidly disappeared from said walls.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 22
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Thu May 09, 2013 9:08 pm

An epiphany hits Avareal, and she pulls out a device from her bag, pressing buttons on a little keyboard, sending a list of very specific parts from her home, and the coordinates of the ship to one of her robots.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 pm

"So, that's a yes, then."

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Mon May 13, 2013 11:15 pm

"Sounds like it." Edward said checking his gun.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:11 pm

"Greeeeat... Right. Let's go deal with them. Because why not."

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 22
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:59 am

Avareal doesn't go outside. She's not a fighter. Instead, she continues writing down tech designs. Anyone watching would notice the complexity of them growing as she begins to understand more of the alien technology.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Shadrac scuttles behind both of them. He knows his curiosity might be the death of him, but his thirst for new information, coupled with a lust for chaos caused him to ready his rifle and join the others. His hunched body would seem fairly frail to the others.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   

Back to top Go down
 
New Meetings.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» New meetings.
» Urinal Meetings
» Unplanned meetings among the trees [Private / Zoey]
» Character meetings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: SciFi RP's :: The Fall of the Alliance-
Jump to: