Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Isles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Rogue Isles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Rogue Isles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rogue Isles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm

"Mortals.... Combine thy strength with mine."
The King faces the wall, focusing the full force of his gravity power upon it, using all the pent up rage of a god made mortal to infuse his power.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Nightbringer grows a bit more, his skin starts to turn red, only a minor shift in tone, nearly noticeable. Pulling apart the steel wall with all of the strength this form will allow.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Rogue Isles - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Rogue Isles - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:45 pm

The wall begins to bend outwards, and Lightwave licks some blood from the cuts that Circa made on herself. "I'd say sorry, but I'm not." She says, then superspeed punches, helping push against the threshold to open the wall, which bursts open, revealing... Darkness. Just darkness.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:47 pm

He shrinks back to normal size. "Please, allow me" flicking his wrists for a bit, he creates fire in his hands. "There, now we can see."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:52 pm

He reveals a long hallway, made out of silver walls, much like the rooms they were in.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Circa rose to one knee, in the passing of moments she was once again on her feet. She stared at Lightwave. "You people, are deserving of 'being on the other side of the coin' per say" she was bare able to relight her stogie as it had gone out "I can't begin to describe my amazement". Circa wasn't shy of expressing her foreignness to the "light world" of sorts, in fact she figured she'd have to bluntly lumber her way into a chain of souls. She shifted her focus to that of the formally dressed man. "You people employ mana of the hearth?" she commented on his fire magic. Circa felt a pin of obscurity prick her in her side. Not only was her mannerism vastly different than that of her, for all intents and purposes "compatriots", she'd hoped her sufficiently dissimilar dialect proved to be nothing more than a preference in which she put together thoughts and vocalized them. A language barrier of any degree would prove most troublesome in her quest to find a heart for her people.

She gazed unto the firm, horizontal abyss which hindered the sight of the entire party. To her dissatisfaction she found that some part of her desired to walk forward using the walls as a support. She immediately figured that this would paint her weak and disposable. An irritating, chest scalding anxiety came over her. The empathy of sentient beings was, and has always been questionable. Experience and induction served that in this realm the mechanics of things wouldn't prove much distant. Nearby amongst the rubble Night had made was Break Heart, absent-mindedly left among what was left of the material containing the party earlier. Circa made a short chore of retrieving her blade, and instead of sheathing it she used the length of it to act as a walking stick. If anything it could be useful to feign helplessness to some variance, the alchemist couldn't quite place these folk in a vein of heart. It was best she stay aloof. The fresh mage inched ahead of the group, being done with words for now.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Lightwave licks up any blood left on the ground, and follows Circa closely. She was quickly coming to like this mage who's blood was not only delicious, but powerful.

"You seem too weak to fight. I'll fight for you, and you stick with me once we're out, kay?" Lightwave says, zooming to walk backwards in front of Circa. "And once we are out, I'll give you a part of my loot to stick with me." She ends the sentence with a tone that says this is an order, not a request.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:06 am

Quantum floated out of his cell, flying slowly out into the refreshing darkness. Ignoring the other... 'villains', he floats his way out near where the others were, scowling at them as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:11 am

Lightwave makes faces back at the weird floating villain. "Nyyaa!" She yells at him.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:44 am

To which he responds by ignoring her very existence. No violence, no retaliation. Those are for lesser beings. He was Beyond her comprehension, and he will be again soon. Her taunt does not even phase him as he floats along through the sky. Whilst most would throw a car at her head, or absorb the very energy of her molecules and thus cause them to die instantly, he felt tired, something he was very unused to. The strain of floating along was annoying to him, and it was beginning to tell. He felt human emotions of nostalgia as he thought back upon the power he had wielded, a power feared by all. He was certain there would be a tremendous response to his escape, and it would be best to go underground whilst he waited to receive the full fury of his powers. And fury it would be.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:08 am

Gryphon chuckles softly to herself, staying back for a moment and observing. She stretches, feline eyes glittering as she examines the holes. Off kilter though she may be, she still has the eyes of a tiger, and thus, she follows the others, catching up quickly and staying a few feet behind them. She scans the darkness around them, past the edges of the lighting, her cat like mouth twisting into some macabre semblance of a smirk. She pads along silently behind them, tail flicking back and forth. He wings stretch and settle repeatedly, and her leg muscles tense as she waits for an opportunity to leap into the air and fly. She doesn't trust her fellows on this side of the law- after all, there truly is no honor among thieves.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Her new compatriot was slightly on the bossy side. On the bright side, it seemed the kiddish of the duo she belonged to appeared to have a crude sense of business about her. While Circa wasn't fond of being forcefully subjected to the will of another, her condition made it that her edge of bargaining was something other than contemporary. She'd prefer if Lightwave not build a saturation of irritation in the others, although her ability and drive to object was somewhat of a glass half full. Quantum's scowl didn't settle well with her. Emotions of the negative spectrum from this man coupled with the outward pestering of her partner toward the other factions comprising the party had Circa ponder if the order of the moment would dissolve into area warfare. The girl was always fond of sparring, she viewed it as something that kept her fresh and alive, she dreaded being momentarily averse to it.

Circa continued making observations of the situation as she struggled along. The harpy snaking along at the back's port end further filled her unease. Being a practicing cleric, Circa knew she'd have to ground herself, or face unnecessary adrenaline rush. Swallowing her flickering fear, she initiated communication with the chimera of a person. "I can't help you if you're all the way back there" she spoke heavily "Do you understand, beast?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:08 pm

Lightwave did not like being ignored. At all. "Answer me, floaty bitch!" She yelled, now running backwards in front of him, glaring. "Dammit, where are my guns!?" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:15 pm

The Quantum King continues to ignore her very existence, floating along. These mortals were really starting to become a nuisance to him, although he kept it to himself. Floating along, he scanned for any sign of a personage wearing a trench coat long enough to his his distinctive suit, wishing to blend in for once, as his normal repetoir of abilities were rendered all but useless in his current mental state. Focusing hard, he forces himself not to wobble, knowing that any sign of weakness in front of these personages would be akin to taking a razor blade to one's arms in the middle of shark infested waters.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Lightning danced among the exterior of Circa's vessel. She increased the pace of her walking, rhythmically stomping whilst pounding her Break Heart against the hollow tile. She brushed harshly against the floating individual in a manner nigh aggressive. In the music of her walk, Circa motioned vaguely by way of her left shoulder for Lightwave to follow. The girl wondered what the ties that bind were to the hyperactive child. She showed no feeling of self vulnerability. This to the alchemist was both out of the ordinary and out of character for someone so young.

Coming to the end of the hallway ushered some small relief. Being now the point man, the fifteen year old abruptly turned, leaving behind the others for a matter of seconds. The buildup of hindering fluid within made functioning feel as if she had become a golem. Circa thought the idea of a sprinting being of rock humorous. Her storm cloak glowed dimly as she began to race through the area. Blood began to finishing trickling from her arm.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:34 pm

Lightwave immediately turned to follow Circa, turning the corner with her. They enter a chamber, half as long as the hallway they just left, twice as wide. In the middle of this chamber was a raised platform, with wires and tubes connecting to chair.

In this chair sat the most pimply faced, braced teethed, annoying looking person ever. They couldn't even tell if he was a teenager or not. He didn't seem to notice the villains.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Circa slid to a halt. Her innards vibrated, sensing the exuberant presence of electronics. She noticed a homely looking fellow, in a vegetable state. In the 'bove he limply marinated atop what was his throne. Having activated her less powerful, yet still highly employable lightning mode, she hopped about. Health was returning to the mage, not completely, but enough to where she could move about smoothly. Utilizing a means short of flight, the girl reached the summit of the area. Interested in the seemingly catatonic thing, Circa cautious circled around, approaching slowly in each consecutive round of circumference. She'd never thought she'd have to be so careful in her life, as she had yet to gauge to relative level of danger that the average sentient being emanated in this realm. Once more Circa thought she'd test Lightwave's compatibility, enjoying what brief, no matter how shallow, feeling of partnership the abnormal youngling offered.

The sight of this male, she was guessing, turned off a switch in her psyche she failed to be able to describe to her consciousness. The mage looked to the currently cooperative prepubescent, with eyes of confidence, and again signaled to come. Her hands directed that the girl be on the side opposite the alchemist, as the medical practitioner in Circa wanted to see if the unsightly man was alive or dead. If dead, she wanted answers as to what might've ended his life. A small family of butterflies seemingly flew about in her stomach, the dangers of this remarkable place were still yet unknown.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Seeing that there was nothing better to do, Nightwave had been following them((Just a BS excuse for being gone.)). As he enters the room with the 'person', he puts out his fire. He just stands there, glaring at the kid.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:09 am

The Quantum King, having nowhere else to go, follows. Upon seeing the man perched upon the chair with medical equipment around him, his normally tight control goes flying out the window. Growling to himself, he focuses the entirity of his gravity and his rage upon crushing the skull of this lesser being, furious at having had his divinity stripped from him by this mere insect. His growl becomes louder and louder as he furiously concentrates upon crushing this annoying nemesis. Anyone looking upon him through the containment suit would realize he was actually flickering slightly, the energy of his being fluctuated colors, boiling through shades of crimson, and inky black, and the blue of a sea on turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:08 pm

As soon as Circa steps foot upon the platform, a field of energy appears, trapping her inside. Lightwave, via her superior reflexes and time manipulation, manages to zip inside of it in the split second of it's forming. "... Fuck." She says, realizing that she's now stuck in there.
Around the chair itself, and its occupant, another field of energy appears, this one yellow in contrast to the outer shell's blue. A voice comes out through speakers all throughout the room. "Shutting down external life support. Sealing exits." The voice sounds like a nerds wet dream. Nuff said.
A different voice comes through. "I knew I should have gotten more cells. I see you have all escaped. No matter! I, the great and powerful Techid, will ensure your demise." It sounds like the most annoying person anyone in the room has ever heard, speaks.
The Quantum King notices that his powers will not work inside the forcefield.
"My suppression field is the cutting edge of technology." He says, an annoying kind of gloating in his tone. "Enjoy your stay."
All though out this, Lightwave is pounding fruitlessly on the walls of the outer forcefield.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:42 pm

His anger, once merely a hot flame, turns into a raging inferno of hatred, and he marches up to the forcefield, his eyes wild as he smashes his fists against it in a rage-filled attempt to get at the annoying bastard he had put him here and taken away his superlative abilities. In a word, Quantum King was angrier than the hulk, and he no longer cared what happened to himself, so long as he managed to tear the life from Techid before he went. "I. WILL. DESTROY. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Circa cooly engaged her lightning cloak. It seemed every three out of four times in this dimension, someone was most likely untrustworthy. The dangers of Hallows' "light realm", were more extreme and sporadic than that of her home. At least she found the ruffians she'd left behind more able to be figured than the random mishaps of the volatile color she'd seemingly been pestered with since her first breath of air in the waning hours. Her concern for the past moment's vegetable transformed into that of detest. "We have no history, I fail to see your reasoning behind all this" Circa shook with elemental energy "Of course, I seek an end. However, this end is not the one you so call to prophecy"

Break Heart vibrated super sonically. It made use of its' masters recent transfusions to the child also trapped within the energy containment, telepathically communicating with Lightwave. "Child, do not be alarmed. Look yonder, and more of your fixation you shall ponder". Assuming her body had been able to create more blood, Circa once again slit one of her wrists; this time being the one opposite to the one she'd made an incision on earlier. Circa drew upon the chilled atmosphere, and was able to craft shards of frozen blood from that of the fresh stream flowing out. The mage halted the drops mid air, froze them, and launched them toward Lightwave. If nothing else, they would pierce the skin of the child and act as somewhat of an IV boost. Circa was interested in the boost mechanic her Life discipline had on the youth. She was willing to employ it to the fullest extent she could whilst being bodily stable.

With that, Circa powered her lightning cloak into her cleaver and began to drive copious amounts of mana of the storm vein through it, she attempted to impregnate the forcefield, and hopefully overload it via the help of her ecstatic companion.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

She notes than any time her powers touch the blue field, the yellow field glows brighter. Any time TQK hits the blue field, it flickers a little.

Lightwave goes for a different approach, grabbing the blood shards with her hands and shoving them in her mouth. "Hmm..... Fuck yes!" She yells, smashing into the yellow shield. "I'll crush your face! Where are my guns." Lightwave fails to notice that every time she hits the yellow shield, the blue shield becomes brighter.

Last edited by aquaticnecris on Tue May 14, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:44 pm

The shield was of exceptional build. "Well, erm faggot..you have quite a barrier, I have to say you are the first foe to mildly impress me of this..place, and I doubt you'll be the last" however low brow her insult was, Circa felt the miniature parade of victory one feels when they're sure their compatriots are going to feel what was said of the humorous nature. Circa donned a sultry, confident look in her eyes, if she couldn't break the barrier she'd break the boy. "Back home we frowned on half bearded, sewer dwellers like you. I approve of the average machinist, but not one so wrapped up in his own marinade, if anyone catches my drift here?". Circa began to smile mischievously, holding Heart in place as she playfully taunted her aggressor. Amongst the fritz of everything, she found a ounce of play feeling. Although downtrodding, this encounter uplifted the hazed mage.

Circa hailed her companion. "Hey! Kid! Look at this whelp! What do you see?" her smile turning into that of an inebriated grin. The lightning filling Heart began to dissolve into that of a violet shade. Circa thought she'd try something out of left field, mixing the wild and life styles. Perhaps utilizing the quintessence of the Black Road, she'd perhaps birth a sort of corrupting lightning. The object of her tomfoolery seemed to possess a negligible base knowledge, if any, on the art of magic. He couldn't possibly have worked out an infinite number of counter measures for this force field she was dealing with, for all intents and purposes the magic Circa was utilizing seemed quite foreign, and therefore she deemed Techid wouldn't be quite prepared for the way she was planning on being a thorn in his side.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Lightwave finds Circa's insults to be amusing, and continues smashing on the shield.

"Shut up, mortal! I am the tech god Techid! The blue shield shimmers out of place for a split second, allowing metal tendril to slip in and speed towards Circa's head.

However, Techid obviously wasn't planning on Lightwave caring about Circa's survival. Indeed, he had no idea that Lightwave was using Circa to boost her own powers, as all of his camera's had failed due to inter-dimensional interference, caused by Circa's rather disruptive entry into this world.

Lightwave was almost immediately in front of Circa, metal tendril gripped in one hand. "That." She yelled, throwing the tendril at the blue shield, which flickered. "IS." She followed, smashing it with her other hand. "MINE!" she screamed at the top of her voice, throwing the tendril back at the yellow shield, which caused the blue shield to brighten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Isles
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next