Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:27 am

fire type!
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Laura thinks for a moment before holding out a hand.
"I would like the fire-type cYuki please"

Aya nods and rummages through the back pack before pulling out the correct orb.
"Here you go, and you Iggy? Which one do you choose?"

Iggy points to the orb already in his hand.
"I would like to keep cWakasagihime"

"I see, well then would you like to give nicknames to your new companions?"

a)no
b)yes, (write in)
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:32 am

a) maybe later
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 am

A
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:21 am

Both trainers shake their heads not wanting to give their puppets any nicknames.

"Well then, first off you should find my assistant. You have a lot in common it seems"

The two just tilt their heads in confusion before getting shooed out of the research facility. They are left with a few choices.

a)shoot the breeze
b)advance to the next town to find the assistant
c)head back to "mom's" house
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:15 am

d) press "a" in front of every square inside the town
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:52 am

c)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:08 am

Looking around Laura begins heading back to the house that they were staying in. Iggy on the other hand was heading in another direction. Tilting her head Laura goes on over to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Ive played games this seems to be based off, so there might be something within the surrounding area. It's very tedious work."

Laura just tilts her head before shrugging.
"Right, well im heading back to the house, maybe get some food and get ready to search for the friend Aya apparently has out in the field."

Iggy nods before crouching and beginning to run his hands through the grass, searching for items.

Laura shakes her head before heading back to the house, getting a greeting from "mom" as she enters.

"Oh hello I heard you and Iggy got puppets. Wait where is the boy?"
"Searching through grass for items. He said it was like a game he had played before"

"Mom" tilts her head.
"Game? I don't think we are based off a game, this is Gensokyo after all"

Laura laughs. "Well Aya wants us to find her assistant who apparently is our friend. Though I honestly have no clue what is really going on that well. I was just sitting at a computer before this hole appeared. There were ribbons attached to the ends and there were alot of eyes looking at me. I had felt a hand on my back before i was pushed in and here I am."

"Yeah that would be Yukari."

Laura sits there thinking about what next to say

(write-in)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 am

Iggy finds enlightenment... that he is wasting his damn time
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Laura sighed "This is all a bit much to take in...I mean sucked into my computer to find out I've been kidnapped and taken to another dimension, that's apparently the game I was playing but real...This has gotta be a dream."
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:16 am

Iggy regroups with Laura
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Their "mom" nods her head as she listens.
"Yes it is somewhat odd and scary at the same time, thankfully though the only bad things that will attack you now are puppets, not youkai themselves."

The door opens as Iggy walks in, somewhat tired from his search.

"Find anything?"

"Nope, so what happened while I was off making a fool of myself?"

Mom just shrugs. "Nothing much, just swapping of information and trying to get Laura ready for the adventure."

Iggy nods before heading to the cabinet and getting a glass before filling it up with water. Taking a seat at the table he drains it quickly.

"Well now that you two are here I have to ask, will you be keeping your puppets in thier orbs or will they walk freely with you?"

a) let the puppets walk freely with you
b) keep them in their orbs for safe keeping
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 pm

b)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:07 am

a)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Iggy "Free of the orb and at my side"

Laura "Stay in the safety of the orb"

The older women groans
"You two sure don't agree to stuff for the moment. By the way what kind of puppet did you get Iggy?"

In response the fox boy holds out the orb before activating it, bringing his puppet out into the open. The small mermaid sits on the table, looking around trying to figure out why it was called out. "Mom" gently pats the puppet on its head.
"Should i give you a small fishbowl so you can carry her around?"

a) yes
b)no back in the orb for the puppet.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:09 am

((Why do I feel like such an ass now...?))
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:53 am

(Well you technically just need something to carry her in outside, up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:24 am

C) Backpack companion

Like Kazooie
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Iggy thinks for a bit before getting an idea from a cartoon he had seen along time ago.
"I think if I had a backpack then I would be able to carry her around."

Their mother nods before looking around,
"Backpacks...I knew there was something i wasn't doing right. I don't have any backpacks for you."

Suddenly two backpacks, one a regular school one while the other more resembling a handbag/messenger bag fall down onto the table, causing Laura to fall over backwards in surprise. Iggy had jumped a bit but not as much before he looks up, seeing a gap floating above them before a hand emerges from it, dropping a slip of paper down which is fielded by mom

"Sorry about that you two~ Here are some backpacks for your basic item storage needs. Oh and do enjoy the complimentary potions that come with them, one for each"

Iggy rummages through the normal school backpack, searching through the pockets until he finds the potion in his. Nodding he then gently scoops up the cWakasagihime, cradling his puppet before gently lowering her into the bag. Once she is halfway in he carefully clasps some straps so she can't fall out but still has movement. The puppet looks around and lets out a happy call as she waves from her new carriage.

Getting up slowly Laura grumbles at having fallen over before looking through the bag that was going to be hers, finding a potion as well before closing the bag back up.

"Well that was unexpected, so then all we need are some sleeping stuff and extra clothes."

"Well those I do have prepared for your adventure, I just forgot the backpacks was all...I'm new at this ok? Cut me some slack."

a) spend the night getting prepared.
b) quick pack and go, your on a mission to find a friend.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:30 pm

B)
((This place gives her the creeps especially with stuff popping in out of nowhere, at least there'll be less people out of town to adjust to being ripped into another dimension))
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:35 am

b
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:52 am

Laura jumps out of her seat quickly and begins packing, giving off a sense of urgency as Iggy calmly gets up, doing the same.

"Oh..you two want to leave quickly...thats fine. Ive made enough food for a few weeks, and you both have 3000 of this worlds currency to use as you see fit."

Iggy and Laura both look up and nod
"Thanks...mom"

10 minutes later the duo were packed and exiting the house, going back to where they rescued Aya as the trail leads out of the village. The tall grass waves about in front of them, as if taunting the duo with what could possibly be battles lying in wait for them.

a) shuffle in the grass for battles
b)skip the grass onward to find your friend
c)shoot the breeze
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 pm

c) mide as well get to know the other person who got pulled in.

plus no pokeballs yet
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:27 am

c
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:07 am

Laura quickly heads for an area away from tall grass and away from any people wandering aimlessly around as part of the games programming. Finding a spot she sits down, shortly followed by Iggy who turns his backpack around and gently hugs his cWakasagihime. The puppet letting out a happy cry, returning the hug before looking around, taking in everything.

"So uhh Iggy...who exactly are you?"

Looking up at the neko the fox boy shrugs.

"Just someone that liked to sit in front of the computer, looking at Touhou pictures to see what fans depict the characters as."

"So then you know a lot about people here?"

"More or less, though my opinions on them differ from some of the fan views, I prefer not to think about the bad pieces of fan works out there. Though bad is just my opinion after all. What about you, who were you before you got wrapped up in this mess?"

Laura looks down at her hands
"I was...normal to say the least, sure I stuck around my computer a bit more than a normal girl would. But I prefer to think I have a good bit of athleticism."

Iggy nods
"So basically, two nerds stuck in a game, oh the irony right?"

"Yeah except i do not know any of this. I had not even heard about this game series."

"Don't worry about it, I can help in that department. However what I know about the series, doesn't mean much when it comes to what moves the puppets will have."

"I see, well either way this is going to be one hell of an "Adventure"

"That is the nice way to put it."

a)into the tall grass
b)skip the tall grass and head to the next town
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next