Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Gem Masters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Gem Masters   Sat May 31, 2014 9:34 am

Shadiya stayed where he was. She may have built Dorina shelter, but he didn't trust this newcomer at all. If you'd lived the way he had, grown up the way he had, you'd understand his hesitation with strangers. He knew it may have seemed rude, but it had prevented quite a few injuries over the years. With a strong force of will, he forced his muscles to cease shaking. He didn't want to show weakness in front of this new potential threat. He smirked for about a half second as he realized something the other two didn't. His body's energy reserves also rose a tiny bit more as he waited to see if there would be a strike against him. He didn't like the smell of this person, and that certainly prevented him from trusting her.

Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Gem Masters   Sat May 31, 2014 9:56 am

She nodded to the other woman. "I am Ashe." She nearly added that she was Fallen, as required by law, but held herself back.  She wondered why the male wasn't coming into the shelter, but did not question it. Maybe he recognized her as fallen. Some people could do that. No matter. He'd either come over or he wouldn't.
"Hmm." She looked over her creation, and decided to try something. Focusing again, and retaking the Magister's stance, she concentrated on creating the small building to the left of it. Again, cleaning it up some. She also removed address, just in case.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Gem Masters   Sat May 31, 2014 1:17 pm

The rumble returned, and growing out of the left wall, the small building formed. It was empty on the inside, and oddly, any windows would be tinted black. This action would take more energy from Ashe, leaving her, most likely, rather lightheaded. But it was done, leaving a proper building, with working doors. No plumbing, though.

((Okay! So, as of now, certain gem actions- up to creating a building with multiple rooms and the like- can be done without me being involved. Use your judgement, and if you're not sure, ask me.))

“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Gem Masters   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 am

Shadiya took a simple seated position, long legs stretched forth in front of him. Ordinarily, he would have leaned against something and observed, but this new potential threat had him on his guard. Taking another subtle sniff, he frowned. He knew it was a bad scent, yet he could not determine what it was. With a gifted memory and an excellent sense of smell, this was new for him. He wished, not for the first time, that his friend-in-arms was here. He knew of no one that could best him (when he was actually taking things serious). As such, he had been Shadiya's protection for years. For the first time, Shadiya paused at the thought of dealing with problems on his own, and he was not pleased. Still, at least the vichyala Dorina had a place to sleep. She should be protected, in case the elements ever bothered to show themselves. With a satisfied nod, he swept himself into a more practical position, and prepared himself for a long night of guard duty.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gem Masters   

Back to top Go down

The Gem Masters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2