Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Live It Up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Happy Birthday Live It Up! Left_bar_bleue50/50Happy Birthday Live It Up! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Happy Birthday Live It Up! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:37 pm

So, I had -planned- to have some surprises ready for this years birthday, and I think I'm actually posting this years message a few days late.... Shit. Anyway! Five years! We've come a long way from where we sta- okay, so maybe we're still the same in a LOT of ways. We still roleplay, we still want to have fun, and we still want to argue.
When I first made this forum, I wasn't expecting it to last, I'll admit. I was just following Nova's lead. But somehow, it DID last. Despite everything- my silences, people's disappearances, assholes, and more- we've last. We're still here. We may be in a slow patch currently- I take full blame- but we are STILL GOING.
It's been an -amazing- five years with all of you. From the very first roleplay, which became a HUGE collection of plots from various admins, to the Junk Box, all the way down to the stories sections- I can look at any part of this site and be filled with pride. Not self pride- pride in you guys. Even when I'm not here, you guys still are. You keep posting, and having fun, and just being awesome.
It is a cardinal rule that forums require members. Which means that yes- we literally couldn't have done it without you guys. There was a time when I worried about the small number of members, but now, I find myself glad for it. I know each and every one of you, I consider all of you to be friends- dear friends. It's nice, having somewhere I can go and know that I will find friends who give a damn. It's been great.
Here's to another five great years, aye guys?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Happy Birthday Live It Up! Left_bar_bleue50/50Happy Birthday Live It Up! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:24 am

DID SOMEBODY CALL FOR AN ASSHOLE!?
*Triumphantly jumps through the wall.*
Dear friend? Blarg. You all sicken me. *Pulls out angry knife.*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:05 am

*Steals the knife* Oh hush ya silly goose.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:17 am

That knife cannot be stolen. You're too sober to touch it.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Five years? Damn... Half a decade. Anyway still busy with stuff IRL atm, still gotta figure out how to replace a water heater (Oh fun, working with gas lines.) And other simularly expensive tasks. Internets being spotty (60mBps supposedly, but just spent half a day w/o any) so don't know how long till things settle down.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 am

Well, hopefully it'll be soon! I've got Plans, with a capital P.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:47 am

Plans to try and get drunk enough to touch it? I wouldn't... Your liver might burst.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Okay, good news is should have internet stuff sorted out this week. Man charter people are dicks.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Live It Up!   Happy Birthday Live It Up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Live It Up!
Page 1 of 1