Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As you can tell...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
As you can tell... Left_bar_bleue50/50As you can tell... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

As you can tell... Empty
PostSubject: As you can tell...   As you can tell... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 am

Recently, I've been working on making my forum easier to navigate. Yes, I intend to do more. Yes, I hope on perhaps ending the main story of War Torn soon, but I don't intend to delete it. Also, I'm going to be putting the leader of Tanat up for grabs soon, since Jaime never logs on anymore. I chose who gets it, so if you want it, better hurry to get it. Also, there WILL be alternate endings to War torn, but they will all have and epilogue. Don't worry, I won't do a Nova. Wink Also, I will be temporally closing some of the RPs soon, so you need to let let me know what your least favorite is. I'm gonna make a poll for that soon.
I think I a addressed everything....
Back to top Go down

As you can tell...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Discussion :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: