Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Battle- Iovone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Final Battle- Iovone Left_bar_bleue50/50Final Battle- Iovone Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Final Battle- Iovone Empty
PostSubject: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:34 am

Everyone appeared on a flat surface. Shali, Cynthia, Kunsian, and Avelia were prepared for a fight. Cynthia glared. A young girl, about 18, appeared."You can't keep this up, Iovone. You've killed to many people. You have to be removed." Seeing the stunned look on everyones faces, the girl smiled. "Surprised? He killed me. Hell decided to let me out to speak. I've amplified Shali, Avelia, Cynthia, and Kunsian's anger at Iovone. They were going to let him live, and that's to dangerous to be allowed to happen. I allowed Siuan to this plane of existence because it wouldn't be any fun to watch if Iovone had no help. Ta-ta!" The girl disappeared.
((And, GO!))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Final Battle- Iovone Left_bar_bleue50/50Final Battle- Iovone Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 am

*Enters dragon form*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:38 am

Siuan stepped foward. "Stop! I don't want to have to kill you, Shali, but I will if I have to!" "Shut up, Siuan! He killed my father! Have you forgotten already?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 am

"Let me go! It's his fault dad's dead! HIS FAULT!" Shali yelled, wrenching free. She charged at Iovone, THE poison in hand. Avelia followed her, daggers out. Kunsian drew his shortsword. Siuan prepared herself.
((You should know what THE poison is.))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 am

"Who goes first?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:47 am

Shali pushed everything out of her mind, and when she realized what was going on she felt herself calm. "I still want him dead."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:55 am

Shut up! HE KILLED MY DAD! Shali responded to Cyos, charging at Iovone. At the last second, Siuan stepped infront of the sword, and it impaled her. She looked at it, as Shali dropped the sword and started healing her. "DAMN IT, Siuan! Why did you do that?" "Because I can live through it." Siuan disappeared, back to Tanat. Shali picked her sword back up, and glared at Iovone. Avelia charged at him.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 am

Avelia lay on the ground, unconcious. Cynthia ran up to Iovone, throwing her little daggers at him.
((And, Cynthia wanted to fight...))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:04 am

*Punches Iovone*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:05 am

"I've had those since I was two." Cynthia glared, trying to get lose. Cyos, shut the fuck up. Shali slashed at Iovone.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 am

"He killed my dad, and Cynthia's parents." Avelia said from the ground. Cynthia buried her face in her arms. Kunsian slashed at Iovone, using magic to make sure he hit. "I promise not to fight. " Cynthia sighed.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:12 am

((You can't cut through scales that strong))

*Grabs Iovone's sword*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 am

Avelia stood back up, and focused. She managed to call forth winds, which she used to hurl her sword at Iovone. "Get the hell away from my boyfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 am

*Blocks with his forearms*
((You learned nothing from past posts have you?))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:20 am

Shali used her race ability to go into rage mode*, and focused everything on Iovone.
((Hands and arms are crippled, Levi. On Trent, that is.))
((*Flying, tornado beneath her, fire in the tornado, and some pretty cool wings.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 am

((No minion armies.))
Kunsian got hit, and Shali glared. She spoke. "FIGHT ME, IOVONE."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:46 am

Shali opened her limiters, all at once. She thrust the force of a hurricane at Iovone.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 am

*Starts kicking the minnions*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:51 am

Shali shut her eyes, biting her lip to keep from gasping in pain. Shali poured the liquid pain onto Iovone.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:56 am

*Rips off a minions head with his tail*

((What? He still has his tail and feet))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:00 am

The sword stabbed into Shali stomach, and she lost her concentration. "Oh shit." Avelia whispered. "Be ready to run, because all hell...." "Is about to break lose." Kunsian finished. Shali glowed red, and seemed to waver. She grew claws, her wings turned red, her fur turned into scales, and she grew in size. She gave a roar that sounded like a scream. She lunged at Iovone.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 am

Shali clawed at Iovone, and removed a arm.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 am

*Charges up energy in mouth*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:11 am

Shali turned back to normal, and fell to the ground unconscious after say, "Oh, FUCK ow."
((Now, remember Squird, Iovone wants those two alive.))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:12 am

"Get the F*** out of the way!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle- Iovone   Final Battle- Iovone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Battle- Iovone
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next