Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires: Introduction POLL

Go down 
4 posters

Are you liking this?
No
Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_lcap0%Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Im enjoying it alot!
Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_lcap75%Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Im hoping it'll become better later on
Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_lcap0%Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
So far its, ok.
Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_lcap25%Vampires: Introduction POLL I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

Vampires: Introduction POLL Empty
PostSubject: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:03 am

Do you know how Vampires were created? No, it wasnt a fake science project or a bogus bat bite. It all started with one gang, and there addiction to blood. In an attempt to scare other gangs. Im writing this story to you so you can know the truth, and fear it.

My name is Robert Granger, and it all began in a damp basment, in some poor familys house. I didnt want it to happen, but it did non the less.
"Rob, snap it togther, if I didnt kill him, you wouldnt be breathing right now."
I couldnt speak. Infront of me was a corpse. With several puncture wounds.
"Besides, you still need to prove yourself."
This was the Leader speaking, thats all we called him "Leader". No one can describe the pain he inflicts on people.
"I..I want to go." Its all I could say...
"No! You need to prove yourself, or do I need to stab you?"
"I dont like blood. Besides I thought this was just going to be a normal house burgarly, not a murder scene!"
"Its to late to take it back.... I have a perfect idea Rob!"
"Oh, great."
"Why dont you suck his blood?" Came the gruesome reply from Leader.
"What kind of idea is that!? That proves nothing! I thought to prove myself I needed to rob this house?!"
"But this is a much more fun way!"

I began sweating, almost imediatley, from even thinking about the scene ahead. I wont do it! I musn't!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the beginning folks! Can I say first though, Im crap at writing, my spellings poor, my grammer, just about everything. But im hoping my creativity will draw you in! I also rely to much on the characters to explain what is happening.
But I still hope you can enjoy my story. Smile

Last edited by Happeh on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Vampires: Introduction POLL Left_bar_bleue50/50Vampires: Introduction POLL Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:06 am

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:08 am

Your really enjoying it?
Your kidding right?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Vampires: Introduction POLL Left_bar_bleue50/50Vampires: Introduction POLL Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:09 am

Not at all! It's cool! Write more!
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:11 am

Wow, Im in shock. I seriously wasnt excpecting anyone to like it.

Well I hope you like a confusing story, because I have big plans.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:22 am

LIKE a confusing story? I fill my stories with plot twists!
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:28 am

Yeah, could call it a plot twist. Hopefully you'll like it.
Right now Im just improvising and thinking what would be good. I think im gonna take the day off thinking of a good story, then write it up.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:24 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 am

Mwahahahaha.... Sounds Evil, I like!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Might be a while, Happeh doesn't log on much... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Introduction POLL   Vampires: Introduction POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires: Introduction POLL
Page 1 of 1