Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way Empty
PostSubject: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:29 am

"Robert! Bobert! Look! Look! A dead man!"

I awoke instantly, sweat pouring down my face and bloodshot eyes. I've been having the same dream for 2 weeks now, and nothing new ever happens. Just the same faceless boy and the same facless deceased man. I checked the alarm clock: "6:30". I better get ready, the bus will be leaving soon.

Its been the same routine for the past several weeks now, move to one town, stay for 3days, then move again. I have to stay on the move. Or I'll be caught.

The bus was late, it had been delayed because of some pile up on the highway. I had a feeling that the "pile up" wasnt accidental. No, it seemed to perfect. But they wouldnt make a move in a place like this, would they? But my question was answered as a electric shock went up my spine and into my head, I instantly passed out.
Back to top Go down

Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Short(Or not so short) Stories :: Happeh's :: Vampires-
Jump to: