Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RaoI II- Chapter 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
RaoI II- Chapter 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50RaoI II- Chapter 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

RaoI II- Chapter 9 Empty
PostSubject: RaoI II- Chapter 9   RaoI II- Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 am

[After a couple of hours]

[AI is leaning against the bars of the cage, facing the other side. HA was watching the middle, where SH was crocheting something with an angry gleam in her eyes. TA was taking her hair pins out, and making a grappling hook out of them.]

[HA] I see you to are planing something.

[SH] Yep. Taylor, tie the hook onto the end.

[SH tossed one end of the string to TA, still crocheting at the other end.]

[TA tied the hook to it, and then passed it to AI.]

[TA] Fly it up as high as you can, until Shali says its tight.

[AI] Why? What's the point?

[SH, while still crocheting,] Simple. The bars at the top are thinner and further apart. We should be able to get out there, and then steal the keyboard back.

[AI] Ah.

[In the boys room.]

[JA] You stole the keyboard?

[IR] Yep.

[TR] Why?

[IR] Revenge.

[HAP] This isn't a good idea...

[TR] Yeah, they'll get out, and kill us.

[IR] No they won't. I've got the keyboard, remember?

[The guys exchange dubious glances.]

[Back with the girls...]

[The line reaches the floor for the top of the cage, and the hook is looped around several times.]

[SH] Taylor, you're heavier then me. Give it a couple of good tugs.

[TA tugs on the line hard, but it doesn't budge.]

[TA] It's good!

[SH] Perfect. Ok, gather round.

[The other girls gather around SH]

[SH] Ok, here's the plan. I'll climb up the string first, and Hannah will catch me if I fall. Then, I'll weaken the bars near the string with this.

[SH holds up a miniature flame thrower.]

[SH] Then, I'll climb out and Taylor will climb up. I'll help her out, and one of you two-

[SH points to HA and AI]

[SH] -Will grab the line on your way up, and the other will fly up to the top and help them out. Then, we'll untangle the hook, and one of you will carry me down, and the other will carry Taylor down. Then, we'll run to Airya's room, and discuss our next steps. Clear?

[The others nod.]

[SH] Then let's go.

[Back with the boys]

[IR is lounging on his bed. JA and HAP are looking rather worried, glancing at the door every now and again, and TR looks pissed.]

[TR] Give me a good reason not to kill you for this.

[IR] This.

[IR types, and TR turns into a frog.]

[IR] Anyone else want to bother me?

[JA and HAP shake their heads.]

[IR] That's what I thought.

[IR goes back to relaxing.]

[In AI's room]

[HA] So, what's the plan now?

[AI] You'll note my arsenal.

[HA] Yeah, so?

[SH] Simple. Taylor has minor sword training, and you're good with a tazor. I don't need anything, and Airya's a half dragon. We'll arm ourselves, and Airya will distract Iratune while I steal the keyboard. If all goes well, I'll type us into a secret room with no entrances, if not, you'll keep them away from me while I type us to safety.

[HA] Sounds good to me. Let's get to work.

Last edited by Shali on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why the hell didn't I sticky this?)
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
RaoI II- Chapter 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50RaoI II- Chapter 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

RaoI II- Chapter 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RaoI II- Chapter 9   RaoI II- Chapter 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 am

This is not the new chapter, don't worry. It's a chapter that I wrote but didn't sticky. Now I write the one I needed input on.
Back to top Go down

RaoI II- Chapter 9
Page 1 of 1