Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.

Go down 
2 posters

Which should happen?
Iratune manages to stop the girls from stealing the keyboard, and traps them again
We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. I_vote_lcap67%We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Shali and the other girls manage to pull off their plan, and get the keyboard back, then punish Iratune and the other boys
We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. I_vote_lcap0%We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. I_vote_lcap33%We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Left_bar_bleue50/50We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Empty
PostSubject: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 am

Ok, so which do you think should happen? If you voted other, say what you think should happen. I'm not updating until this poll is answered by at least three people.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Left_bar_bleue50/50We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 am

Any situation where I get kissed by a catgirl for doing something nice, even at the cost of becoming an outcast from the other guys.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 am

Rolling Eyes Other then that, Levi? That was kinda obvious what you wanted, and I'm not writing it in. Even I have limits.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:50 am

Hmmmm. Catgirl harem?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 am

No... I mean about the keyboard situation.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:45 am

...Catgirls?

Sorry but I just had to do that
Mind your spam Leviathan.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:47 am

What Safire said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.   We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will return to your regularly schedualed RaoI II after this.
Page 1 of 1