Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info on the winter event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Info on the winter event Left_bar_bleue50/50Info on the winter event Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Info on the winter event Empty
PostSubject: Info on the winter event   Info on the winter event Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:12 am

This rp is only going to be open during the winter months, and you only can have one character in it, that must be from one of the other rp's.

If you've played Overlord 2, the town looks suspiciously like Nodberg. If you haven't... Find a screenshot of the town to explain it. At every edge of the town is a mile wide, bottemless pit preventing you from leaving. You can't fly out, because something teleports you to the ground. You can't teleport out, because when you attempt to do that, you end up where you where. Any godlike powers are disabled inside the town. The town is empty- except for the little minions that are running around. I kid you not, there are in fact, minions.

At the end of the event, the characters will be released from the town and this rp will be locked. Until then, I'm hoping this will get activity back up.

The make a character in this rp, just copy paste their char sheet over to here. We're using a character already made, remember. The only thing I want you to add is
Back to top Go down

Info on the winter event
Page 1 of 1