Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceria-day one.(old)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Ceria-day one.(old) Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-day one.(old) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ceria-day one.(old) Empty
PostSubject: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 am

((Weather, or at least, the imitation weather. Forcefield.))
The force field began to show clouds, and it began to rain.

((Magical super GM power color.))
((Beginning and end of the day.))
The sun cannot be seen behind the Imi-clouds.

Nora woke, startled by the sudden rain. "Gah!" She said, creating a minor fire sheild to protect against the rain.

"Rain." Tilia said. 'Don't you have someone else to enslave?! Why me!?' The true owner of her possessed body said.
Hush, I am stronger than you.

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Ceria-day one.(old) Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-day one.(old) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:15 am

Selena looked at her parents. "By mom, Bye dad." She said, leaving the house holding her suitcase. "They couldn't have provided a map around the streets? How am I supposed to find my way to the academy?" She asked, slumping against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:18 am

"Hello, are you looking for the academy, too?" Said Nora, seeing the girl. "Don't worry about the fire, it's mine."

I guess I should go to the academy, then. Where are your classes. Don't make me have to force you.
'203, 302, and 540.' the voice said, sighing.

((All players get the same classes, for simplicity. The only class that shall be played out is 540, because that is the training class, where students get to practice their abilities.))

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:20 am

Selena nodded, scared. "My parents said that since all three of my focuses had shown, I had to go to the academy."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 am

"Me too! I know where to go, but stay under the fire shield, so that you won't get to wet."

'I hope you fail.' Said the voice.
After 130 years of it? You wish.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 am

Selena nodded. "I'm Selena Shadow child. What's your name?" She asked, reaching out to pet a bush that leaned close to her.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 am

"Nora, no last name, no middle name. Just Nora. My Focuses are Energy, as my major, and my minors are fire and healing."

What are your Focuses?
The voice sighed.' I only have one. And that is technology.'
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:41 am

Selena smiled, as a vine sneaked across the ground and caught her arm. "Let go, dear." She chided it. It released her, and went back to it's trellis.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:42 am

"You're a Nature!? Cool! Can you call a lizard?" Nora said, amazed by Selena's power to accidentally move plants. She'd had accidents like that, but she was able to control it.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 am

Selena smiled, and focused. Soon, a small lizard was climbing up onto her head.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 am

"AWW! It's so cute!" Nora said, completely distracted by the lizard. The fire shield flickered and died.

Look, the Academy.
'It's amazing.'
Yes, that always gets me.
During this entire mental conversation, Tilia was walking towards the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:02 am

Selena smiled, holding out her arm. The lizard darted across the gap and leaped onto Nora.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 am

"Hehe. Cute!" She said bring lizard so that she could see it in the eyes. "Do you want to come with me, little guy? Hey, Selena, can you translate for the little guy?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:06 am

Selena nodded. "He says, Hm? Where? Is there food?"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 am

"Am I in the right place?"

((What is this school suppose to be called?))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:11 am

Selena saw Ken. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 am

((The Academy.))
"Yes, there will be food." Nora said, then noticed Ken. "Where did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 am

"Over there."
*Points in the direction he came from.*

Last edited by Leviathan on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:17 am

((They aren't at the Academy yet.))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 am

((Fixed it.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:21 am

Selena smiled. "I'm Selena Shadowchild. Also, the lizard says "yes, take me there!"" Selena smiled, as the lizard climbed up to Nora's face and licked her nose.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 am

"I am Ken Arcturus"
((Yes Arcturus is the name of a star, so is Fomalhaut))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 am

Selena smiled. The shadows around her formed a miniature rose, which she struggled with. "Come on, I can do this." She whispered, making it float up into her hair. "Figures. I'm the first one in my family within ten generations that can control shadows, and I still struggle with them."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 am

"Try lifting the shadows higher, my brother in Rone uses shadows, and that's what he says helps."

((Rone is the second largest city.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:37 am

Selena smiled, slightly. "I've tried that. My main problem is lifting them, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceria-day one.(old)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next