Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hmmmmmm

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 am

Is the warning meter good when it's 5/5? also CATCH! Ninja Poof

I'm more serious than you know, more powerful, I have a voice, but I'm too afraid to use it. I have a blade but I am not yet strong enough to wield it. I have the torch, but the dungeon's darkness is consuming me. I hold the power to help, but lack those in need. I am the shield, that keeps the blade at bay. I hold the lighter, to relight the torch in the blackness. I hold the mic, that makes my voice stronger. Let this be a cry to everyone else, don't lose hope just yet. We can keep the oncoming darkness at bay. I am Alamyst, and this is my message, we will win this war. We will slay all that would threaten this once pure world.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 am

*Steals the ninja* And yes. 5/5 is WL full, which is a good thing.

“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 am

ok that's good and here's a good one :epicfacepalm: now make the guy smack his face in his hand hadoken

I'm more serious than you know, more powerful, I have a voice, but I'm too afraid to use it. I have a blade but I am not yet strong enough to wield it. I have the torch, but the dungeon's darkness is consuming me. I hold the power to help, but lack those in need. I am the shield, that keeps the blade at bay. I hold the lighter, to relight the torch in the blackness. I hold the mic, that makes my voice stronger. Let this be a cry to everyone else, don't lose hope just yet. We can keep the oncoming darkness at bay. I am Alamyst, and this is my message, we will win this war. We will slay all that would threaten this once pure world.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 am

I need my waffles still Chocobo Knight CHARGE!!!!!! TO THE WAFFLES!!!!

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 am

...Yeah, I think he likes the emotes...

“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Last edited by Shali on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wah! My SINclam doesn't work!)
Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 am

I LIKE PIE No where is it Arrow

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 am

We has no pie!

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:33 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... ect. affraid Sad

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 am

hmm no pie well... Gunblade tricks

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 am

i think me has gone crazy
:boingaboinga:

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 am

...How can you go somewhere you already are?

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 am

good point, does this website have cake? Chocobo Knight cause i will search for it!

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 am

maybe ice cream? confused

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 am

We... Probably have it somewhere.... And, if you join Newbie Training Grounds, I promise to make a cake emote.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 am

Alamyst want pie?

Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 am

I think he does...

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 am

yes..... *GIVE IT TO ME OR DIE* *____*=demon voice

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:07 am

No. No cake or pie until you start RPing. Razz

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 am

Shade does not like threats...

Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 am

*Evil laughter* This... Shall be FUN! Twisted Evil

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 am

No cake ... MUST RESIST MURDER (or i could just start RPing) NO ONE ASKED YOUU!

Back to top Go down
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 am

No cake ... MUST RESIST MURDER (or i could just start RPing) NO ONE ASKED YOUU!

Back to top Go down
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:18 am

Hey, Shals, Evil or Very Mad

Shali
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 am

Gah! Not that nickname! Alamyst! *Hides behind Alamyst* And yes, you could just start rping!

"Yeah... You'd finally get to meet me." *Sarcasm* Bad vampire hunter! BAd!

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmm   Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 am

SHALS GALORE!

Sponsored content