Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Rule- The first battle

Go down 
+2
dark knight
Shali
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 am

"....Riiight. I think we're done here." She looks around at the group. "It was... Interesting adventuring with you guys, I'll give you that. I'm not sure I would call it 'nice' or 'fun', but it was certainly something."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:26 pm

"Spoilsport"
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am

Stonepaw blinks, looking around him. "I never got to eat my snack. Ah, well. I will tell these tales when I return to my people."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:27 pm

"Right. I think you were as interesting as the deity over there." She nods to Safire. "Be safe, I guess."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:57 am

"Aww...But safe is sooooo boring. Imma gonna go poke mt olympus with a stick...maybe the tree of life, that'll piss em off." *Poof*
(( Ninja Poof ))
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:14 pm

"WHEEEEEEEEE"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rule- The first battle
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42