Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dragon Rule- The first battle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:41 am

"You are to me."

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 pm

"Bah."

“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:07 pm

"Why does everyone say that to me?"

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:03 am

"Because Bah is an -awesome- word."

“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:47 am

"Is it?"

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"Yup."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:26 pm

"By whose authority?"

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:25 pm

"Mine."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 am

"And that would be?"

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:48 am

"The authority of the one who got this little journey started."

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 am

He grunts, seeming to hold with only a very few authorities.

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:57 am

She shrugs.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 am

He yawns, flopping onto the deck, causing the boat to rock dangerously.

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 pm

"Careful!"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 am

"Sorry..." He looks embarrassed, as if he had forgotten for a moment how big he was.

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:11 am

She rolls her eyes.

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:16 am

"What?! It's hard being this big in a land with tiny, tiny bipeds..."

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 am

"I"m not tiny!"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:56 am

He stands up, walking in front of her, staring down at her.

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 pm

"You're just a giant!"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 am

"And you are a tiny biped!"

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 am

"I am not!"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:02 pm

"OH YES YOU ARE!"

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 pm

"Am not!"

~Roland Barthes

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:33 am

"You're what, half a meter?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The first battle   Dragon Rule- The first battle - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rule- The first battle
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next