Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Left_bar_bleue50/50Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Empty
PostSubject: Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012*   Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 am

Same site, this time the song is "Whatever Happens."

Chapter four:
When the suns rose again, Syr was treated to an amazing sight. The shelter that Risana had made reflected the light, glittering all over. She stared at it for a while before gently waking up the ice mage.
"What? Oh, yeah." Risana said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stretched.
Syr smiled. “It’s morning. And I think it’s gonna rain again.” She looked up at the sky, which was a cloudy grey.
“Good.” Risana replied. She wasn’t that much a morning person. “We need to get to that town. We need coffee.” She took down the shelter, and they started walking again. In about ten minutes they had arrived at the gate. “Finally!” Risana said, and went off to look for coffee.
Syr let her go, and started to look around. After a while, she decided to rest at a small park.

Yon woke Kaylen again, and she made them breakfast. After they had finished eating, Yon dragged her out to explore some more. They wandered around, until Yon started to get a little tired. Kaylen carried him over to a bench, near some trees, right as it started to rain rather hard. Her face lit up with joy, as she had not seen strong rain for quite a few years. She stepped out of the cover that the trees provided, and let the rain run down her cheeks. She held both hands out to her side, and tried something she hadn’t done for a long time. She focused on the raindrops in her hands, and they started to dance. She laughed, and raised her hand to her face. “It worked! I forgot how wonderful it is!” She started to make the water fly around her, up and down, having quite a bit of fun.
Yon watched with amazement. He’d never seen his mother do this kind of thing before. He knew little about magic, this was his first encounter with it. He got off the bench and walked over to her. “What are you doing?” He asked.
“Wha?! Oh! I’m sorry Yon, I got completely distracted, didn’t I?” Yon nodded silently and she smiled. How to explain this... she thought. "This is magic. I can control the water, and make it do things. I can also heal people if they get hurt." She said.
"That's neat! Can I do it?" he asked, smiling brightly.
Kaylen thought for a few moments. "You might. I'll see about getting you checked for talent, if you want."
"Yes please!" He bounced. He thought the water moving was really cool!
"Well, then I'll do that soon." She patted his head.
A young woman in blue robes stepped out of the trees. "Hello! You're a fellow water mage? You're pretty good." Syr said, smiling.
Kaylen jumped a bit, startled. "Um, yes. I'm out of practice, really. I'm Kaylen, and this is my son, Yon." She turned to look at the woman.
"I'm Syr, good to meet you. Are you new here?" Syr smiled at Yon, who beamed back happily.
"We're very new!" He said, bouncing.
"I see! We just arrived here as well, from Sillana. The other girl, Risana, is around town somewhere, looking for coffee and stuff."
"We just moved here from another dimension. Where's Sillana, again?"
"It's the water continent, sorta shaped like a bowl on top. No one really lives there. All the people are underground. Water go there to train and learn.
Risana walked up to them from the main road. "Syr, we should probably head back, I have the coffee. People are looking at me!" Risana shuddered. "I hate people looking at me."
"Why? You look fine. You might want to get a longer robe, though." Kaylen said.
"Risa! This is Kaylen, and her son Yon. She's a water mage too!" Syr added, grinning.
"Pleased to meet you." Syr said, her annoyance at Syr's antics obvious.
Lightning struck in the distance. The thunder was near instantaneous, apparently it was rather close. Yon seemed to jump nearly three feet straight up. "Eeyaaa!" He yelled, turning to look in the direction of the flash.
"That was rather close... the storms here are so strong!" Kaylen said, patting Yon's head.
"They are. We might want to wait for it to calm down before we head home, Risa."
Risa was quite obviously not happy about this, but she wasn't dumb. "I hate to say it, but you're right. I'll go buy us a room at an inn or something."
"Actually, you can stay in our house until the storm is gone, if you want." Kaylen said, being friendly.
Syr blinked. "Thank you, that would be fine."
Risa glared at Syr. "You... Agh, whatever, that works." She looked rather grumpy now.
"Mommy? Why's that girl all meany and grumpy?" Yon asked, tugging on Kaylen's shirt.
Kaylen smiled, amused. "I'm not sure, why don't you go cheer her up?"
"Okay!" Yon ran over to Risana, smiling and giggling. "Hello! Why are you not happy?"
"... ... I surrender, you win Syr." Risana couldn't help but smile with him, even as she tried to glare at Syr. Syr had the decency to look guilty.
Lightning struck again, even closer. "We should probably get inside now." Kaylen said, watching as a purple robed man walked towards them.
"Ladies, you should probably go. I'm here to redirect the lightning if it strikes too close, and wet people tend to conduct well." he said in a aged voice.
"Thank you, we were just about too do that." Syr said. They all walked to Kaylen's home.

"Thanks for letting us stay in, Kaylen." Syr said as she pulled the water off of herself and sent it outside. Risana did similar, freezing it into a chilly mist and blowing it towards the window.
"It's no problem. I actually wanted to talk to you about this place."
"Sure, what do you want to know?" Syr said, stretching. They talked for a good hour. Even Risana joined them, correcting the small details that Syr would get wrong.

Yon yawned, getting tired. Kaylen excused herself to go put him to bed, leaving Syr and Risana to themselves.
"This is rather nice, don't you think?" Syr said.
"Well... I hate it when you're right, you know that? But yes, Kaylen is a good person."
Syr laughed. "You're just always angry, aren't you?"
"Only when you're being annoying. And-"
"I'm always annoying, right?"
"... Yes."
Syr grinned. “You should try being more cheerful! Maybe you wouldn’t find me so annoying.”
“Whatever.” Risa looked away.
Kaylen returned and looked at them closely. “Can I ask an odd question?” She asked softly.
“Of course!” Syr smiled.
“Why are you two staying together? You’re as different as night and day, yet you act like you’ve known each other for years. ... I’m sorry if I overstepped a little.” She began to apologize.
Surprisingly, it was Risa who spoke up. “No, it is quite alright. The answer is rather simple. We do. I am- I was an enforcer for the Five. One of the best. And then there was a girl who flaunted her power, shook the foundations of power, and risked the entire continent. Her name was Syr. As one of the best, I was sent to capture her.”
Syr smiled as she remembered. “That was ten, no, twelve years ago, right? I didn’t hurt anyone, you know.”
“At the time I did not know that. I was told she was dangerous, and needed to be apprehended. I failed repeatedly, and when I finally did catch her...” Risa’s voice trailed off.
“She caused so much damage that she was sent into exile with me. We aren’t allowed back for twenty years.”
Kaylen took in this information for a minute. “That’s... That’s quite a, um... Thing.” She blinked. “But that’s so sad! Can’t go home for twenty years, I can’t imagine it!”
Risana was silent for a minute and Syr shook her head sadly. “For me, it’s not that bad. But for Risa, it’s really sad. She loved home.” Her eyes widened and she clapped her hands over her mouth, running out of the room.
“Syr?!” Kaylen called after her, but she had run out of the house entirely. “Do you know why she did that?”
Risa shook her head, lost in thought all of a sudden as :Kaylen ran off to find Syr.

Last edited by aquaticnecris on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Left_bar_bleue50/50Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012*   Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:19 am

Chapter four is now complete!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012*   Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 am

I finished my ending last night! Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012*   Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myrra, chapter four- Meetings. *Completed, 07/26/2012*
Page 1 of 1