Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity

Go down 
+2
Shali
Nebulisreconx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am

Ask Aqua, I've seen the art in his room. It's pretty damn good.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am

O rly~?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

I'm not that good. I draw sharp things, not people... much.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 am

No loli rant! Please! And he lies, he's really good!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 am

What about that Elf Girl? Or ask your mother.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

I will... Re... re ... refrain... from the rant. I'm not that good!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am

Maybe you can help with enemy sprites. I'm currently accepting enemy concept art of monsters and or machines that would appear in the first game.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am

YES YOU ARE! Humbleness gets you nowhere in life.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 am

I'll try, but I'm still learning...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 am

Still good too!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 am

Geh, am not! Those were multiple day projects!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 am

So? You would probably have multiple days. AND YES YOU ARE!!!! BAKA!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 am

Bah. My hand shakes too much!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 am

Still good.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 am

YOUR hand shakes? You know what, not getting into it. I just love how every into goes off topic pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 am

I prefer to write more, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:17 am

@ Shade= I know right?!
@ Aqua= You know I will not stop until you admit that you are good!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 am

Anyone have any ideas for my first game, I'm trying to think of areas in the factory I can add to the game.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 am

Um..... female seducer?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 am

No, that's gonna be in the second game... But good try though...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 am

Mi'j wrote:
@ Shade= I know right?!
@ Aqua= You know I will not stop until you admit that you are good!

I'll put one of my drawings up in the gallery then, and we'll see what people think...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am

Was worth the try....... um...........cat seducer (Blair is in mind)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am

Okay~. And keep up with ideas for the first game, I really need some.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

Traps. Traps everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:29 am

Dildo arrows? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next