Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity

Go down 
+2
Shali
Nebulisreconx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 am

Whats the H-game?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:42 am

Sounds lovely.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:43 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

What?!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

What!?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

Iggy wrote:
What!?
Is that to my What!? or to his nice.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

To your "What!?"
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 am

Why?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am

Curiousity as to why you said "What!?"
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 am

I don't really know? Sometimes I just say stuff at random. It comes with the craziness.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 am

Okay. And out of curiousity, which part(s) of the games did you especially like the idea of?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

The second game sounds like the best to me.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 am

Course that's what she chooses.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 am

And if Saf were here, I'm pretty sure he'd like the third game best due to all of the voreaphilia. Also, I laughed at how surprisingly awesome the futa dust bunnies idea was.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

Ugg... vore..... *shiver*
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

Mi'j wrote:
Ugg... vore..... *shiver*

Trust me when I say, it's not the bad kindof vore. It's the super happy fun vore where the person is protected from acid and asphyxiation. Not the sick twited guro vore... I fucking hate guro... and lolis.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 am

HEY! BAD! Loli is not even on the same level of creepy as guro!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 am

Thank you so much, Aqua is going to hurt you now, I would start running.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 am

That's true, but I don't like loli that much. If it's any consolation, I hate guro 9,001 times more than I hate loli.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 am

Kay, good. I'd have to hurt you otherwise. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 am

I would know.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 am

Anyway, if any of you guys are good artists, and want to help me with some art for the first game, feel free to help me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity   The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Event Horizon of the Nebulis Singularity
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next