Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:10 am

"He's a badger, kitty cat."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:01 am

"Not the badger. You, humanoid."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 am

"Crankiness is no excuse for being a bad host."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:43 am

"Host? You think that one as mighty as I would live somewhere like here?" The Cat says, looking indignant.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:47 am

"Everyone needs somewhere to live."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 am

"I'll have you know that I can live anywhere I choose, badger. Now be quiet, I'm trying to get out of here." The Cat returns to scratching lines into the ground.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:51 am

"If that's true, then why are you not somewhere else, living there?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 am

"Because that one point five millennium old Mind Flayer got me, as it got you two fools. Now be quiet." The Cat said, a hum of power in the words. Both of them got the idea that messing with this kitty might not be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 am

"I prefer to speak, thank you," he states simply, seeming not to notice.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:18 am

"Then stop distracting me." The Cat pats the scratchings with its paw, and both the ground around them and the Cat glow pinkish blue. "Step into the light. It would be unfair to leave you here."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 am

"This from a being threatening to kill us?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:50 am

"Look, either I kill you for annoying me some distant point in the future, or you get killed now by a very hungry mind flay ten feet from your bodies!" The Cat says, angrily.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Maranka rolls her eyes. "Well, I always did like self preservation." She walks forwards, into the light.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:33 pm

She finds herself back in her body. The Mind flayer's metaphysical mass no more than 8 feet from her. It's a horrifying thing, and the small rabbit with fangs that drags it is just plain weird.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:41 am

Stonepaw shrugs and leaps through like the badass he is.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 am

He also finds himself back in his own body, in the same situation as the girl. The Cat follows them through and laughs. "Time for a rematch, you mind twisting jerk. You two get back." He says, wings coming from his back.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 am

"..Right. I'm going to trust the cat, always a good idea to trust talking cats." Maranka backs up rapidly.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:20 am

"Not really," he said, completely immune to sarcasm as he backs off a giant badger step.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:31 am

The mind flayer seems surprised, shouting both mentally and vocally. "How dare you!?"

"Like so." The Cat responds, scratching lines into a wall. Small, shiny coins poor forth from the scratches.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 am

"Yes really. You should meet Kit if you want proof. Who knew that a kitten could cause so much *damage*?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Zarkaeloth enters Zorvan's Realm ((and sincerely regrets it...).
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm

He is falling, surrounded many many other things, the clearest thing being a desk with a metronome on it. Zorvan is sitting in front of it, facing Zarks.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Zarkaeloth spreads his wings and glides.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:39 pm

As he approaches the desk, it becomes apparent that either he is very small, or Zorvan's desk and Zorvan is very, huge.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Zarkaeloth folds his wings, aiming for the desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next