Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:55 am

"Last person who said that to me tried to kidnap me, and cut off various parts of my body through unusual methods. It sounds like a lot of fun, count me in."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:57 am

"Good, good!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:14 am

Woari sighs in the lobby. "I'm not going to like this, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:57 am

"Nope!" Zorvan laughs.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Lysp wraps his tail around Zorvan, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 pm

And Zorvan squishes like playdoh.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:31 pm

His tail turns into fire, superheating and solidifying the playdoh.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Sadly, this is Zorvan, and physics do not apply. Instead of heating, the fire freezes. "Moving on! Your powers will suppressed for now! Do not eat any potatoes. Add yourself to three, and never say the rule four!"
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 pm

As Lysp actually is his powers, if that's what you wanna call it, he simply... stops, his tail still around Zorvan.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 pm

"HMmm... I'm going to make you... A badger!" Zorvan says, waving his hands. "There, that should even things up a bit." Lysp turns into a badger about half the size of Stonepaw.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Lysp twitches, and attempts to form himself back into his canine form, or any form.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Nothing happens. However, his hands do spurt balloons.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Lysp bends his paws down, popping them, and then lucks up at Zorvan, hissing.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Zorvan laughs. "Do not worry, it is only temporary. And you can talk you know."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Zarkaeloth poofs over to the lobby where shit's happening.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Partway through the poof Zorvan stops him. "Ah, no. You... You need to be a monkey." Zorvan says, turning Zarks into a monkey, wearing a basketball outfit. His number is Infinity. "Feel free to continue now."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Zarkaeloth finishes poofing, then attempts to remove the ridiculous outfit.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Every time he takes it off, there is another one beneath. He also notices that he is actually an Ape. An Orangutan in fact. NOT a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Zarkaeloth pauses and realizes Holy shit, I'm an Ape, he swiftly attempts to turn half dragon.
Spreedle enters the realm.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 pm

His eyes turn blue... Aaaaand he turns into a Platypus.
Spreedle enters the lobby that Zarks used to be in, which is now falling left.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 pm

"DAMNIT" Zarkaeloth yells, he attempts to turn full dragon, just for the hell of it, it can't be that bad, right?.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Zarks the platypus turns into a toad.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:51 pm

And he was wrong, Zarkaeloth attempts to breath fire in rage.
Spreedle looks around the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:54 pm

Zarks the toad formerly known as Zarks the platypus formerly known as Zarks the part dragon breaths flies.
Spreedle falls onto Zarks's flies.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Zarkaeloth calms down and transforms back into his fomer human form now ape form.
Spreedle reaches for his shiny shiny dagger. Yes, two shinies, it's that shiny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next