Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:50 am

And you know I'm Nova?
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 am

Don't make me hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 am

Well...obviously you have to be the true Leviathan, seeing as I was informed of your nonsensical banter and threats.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 am

Betcha can't figure out who I am. *cartwheels away.*
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:10 am

wait im confuzzeled who am i.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:11 am

Your name is Kevin Stones, you are 22, live in your friends Nick (me) and Joe's apartment, and you are an asshole loner.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:12 am

Those are all lies.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 am

My last qpost was for nova. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 am

He can't figure out who I am, because I'm acting differently from usual.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 am

Leviathan wrote:
Those are all lies.
And, how would you know? Maybe we are what I just said, and we only pretend to be teenagers because we're creepy like that.

Or, maybe, that was a reference to my soon to be webcomic (I have a few pages done, but I don't want to post until I have a lot of reserve, so I never fall behind (*Cough* *Cough* VGcats) and appear foolish).
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:26 am

There are some webcomics that update less than VGcats
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:28 am

You never said who I was.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 am

Shali wrote:
You never said who I was.
It doesn't really matter. You could be a 40-year old guy, for all I care. As long as you don't want to meet me, we're cool, seeing as you're cool to RP with. Shali, if that is your real name.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 am

...or AM I.

Grammar, deary, it still matters.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 am

What sad is that everything he said is true. Actually, my name is Shaleeri. But if you call me that even once, I will your lungs out through your nose, pour liquid pain on your *********, gouge out your eyes with a dull spoon, and skin your *****.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 am

No...not really.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 am

^I'm not fun, I'm scary!
<Hates being called Shaleeri.
VWill not do this for fear of being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 am

^ Isn't correct
< Yosh! flashback much?
V Doesn't remember
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 am

I do remember. No more of that, please.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 am

Sure. You go do that now.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 am

True.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 am

[list=1][*]
Safirehawk wrote:

▲ ▲

How did you get the triangles?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 am

Yes, how? I must have the link, must have green boy... TRIFORCE!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 am

It's true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Basic :: Intro's-
Jump to: