Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info-A strange world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Info-A strange world Left_bar_bleue50/50Info-A strange world Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Info-A strange world Empty
PostSubject: Info-A strange world   Info-A strange world Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Okay, I'm about to take a few things from three completely different things, and combine them in a way that makes sense. Watch closely, you might learn the trick. Very Happy Smile Razz

Firstly, time to steal from primeval. The target? Anomalies!

For those of you that haven't watched Primeval, Anomalies are rips in space time. The version that I'm using is slightly different, but I'll explain that later. An Anomaly can bring something from the past into the future, and vice versa. They can be anywhere, and my version has a habit of dinosaurs. Usually the carnivores! Old habits die hard, and all that.

Second, I'm taking from Sluggy Freelance, Give Pete all of your money, cause we're stealing.... Timeless Space!

For everyone of you poor fools who have not read it or gotten that far yet, Timeless space is just that! Space with no natural time! Living creatures have their own time, which reacts badly with Timeless space. When something runs out of time, it stops moving. Each living creature alone has enough time for ten posts. Three creatures together is considered small time, meaning not much time. Seven or more creature con usually be considered living on normal time. 12 or more creatures can be considered big time. Every creature in a group adds its remaining time, and 3 more posts worth. chunks of rock are the landscape here, floating. They aren't to big, a small village can fit on some, there are a few huge ones. Most of them are large enough for about ten people to live on comfortably, in the same area. Objects do not have much time, not even a posts worth. Plants generate a single posts worth. Animals generate four posts worth. Intelligent life generates ten posts worth. A post does not include full OOC posts, of course. Space ships are more like boats, except they have sails on bottom, too. Under neath the entire place, the direction considered down, is the Oceans Unmoving, time frozen water. A ship falls there wrong, and it goes under, activating the water below, and deactivating the water above, sinking in a bubble, until they run out of time. I suspect this will be the death of many, many players. Don't worry, you'll come out of an Anomaly eventually. That brings me to my theory of Anomalies, the one this roleplay shall use. Anomalies are when dead time lines intersect with each other. When a creature loses time, the dead time sends out "Runners." These Runners will eventually intersect, and create an Anomaly. But only when two players Runners intersect will one be resurrected, and that will be the one who died first. Creatures regenerate time, but only when three intelligent beings are touching each other will the extra time be noticeable. They can generate enough time to counter the drain. Another two beings in the chain will generate a single extra post per post and so on. Time is visible through "Time bubbles." Time bubbles are the aura given of by something with time. This is always colored orange. The brighter and larger it is, the more time. The dimmer and smaller it is, the less time. Yes there is gravity. Down is where the Oceans Unmoving is.

Third, Shards. I'm stealing your power setup, Nova, with a few minor alterations.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Info-A strange world Left_bar_bleue50/50Info-A strange world Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Info-A strange world   Info-A strange world Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 pm

All but the special element characters are on a rock large enough to sustain twelve people. NPCs shall be added to make them on big time. They are part of a research team studying Anomalies. Yep, you guessed it, the ARC! ((Anomaly Research Center.)) You have enough people to keep you on big time safely for three days, then all remaining people will most likely have entered medium time. Two days after that, you'll probably be on small time.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Info-A strange world   Info-A strange world Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Touching a timeless thing 'activates' it. Objects are easy to activate. Plants and animals are harder, but to bring back an intelligent being almost always reduces both to small time.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Info-A strange world   Info-A strange world Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 am

Didn't you already steal copy borrow Shards when you made Cerria?

...which is never touched any more anyways.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Info-A strange world   Info-A strange world Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:57 am

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Info-A strange world   Info-A strange world Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:58 am

So...delete it?

I would. It's taking up room. I understand you're trying another idea, to see if that'll work, but you should rid of the old.

Oh, and I do thank you for at least crediting me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info-A strange world   Info-A strange world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info-A strange world
Page 1 of 1