Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter Two: Foul Tidings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Chapter Two: Foul Tidings Left_bar_bleue50/50Chapter Two: Foul Tidings Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Chapter Two: Foul Tidings Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Two: Foul Tidings   Chapter Two: Foul Tidings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:08 am

I stepped through the door of the small hut I had lain in, and gazed out at the destruction around me, wondering how it could have happened with no warning. I hadn't even sensed the carnage. It was as if, in the blink of an eye, a silent rage from an indomitable will had crushed everything in its path, leaving no trace of the source of the destruction. I stared at Shiva, and asked:
"What did this?" His expression became grim, the look of a man who wanted to kill, but had no outlet for his anger.
"We don't know. As you entered the village, we heard a roar in the night, as if some great beast stirred itself, awakening a primal anger. Then, in an instant, this happened," he said, the frustration clear in his voice. I surveyed the damage, trying to find some clue to help understand how something like this was possible.

More to come.
Back to top Go down

Chapter Two: Foul Tidings
Page 1 of 1