Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Left_bar_bleue50/50Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Empty
PostSubject: Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs.   Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:01 pm

First entry.

Mother suggested I keep a diary, that I better control my self. I still can't get over what I did to poor Shadow, summoning and breaking the binding. It is surprisingly okay with my mistake, and even Mother says it was a forgivable accident.

I started out with the basic Summoning spell, but halfway through, my control just... broke. A disgusting, slimy feeling, like someone poured rotten milk over your head. The rabbit that I hoped for was exchanged for a Shadowbeast, from one of the darker dimensions. Mother heard my shout and came in with Magic prepared for almost anything.

But reality can provide much more than the imagination. The Shadowbeast, or Shadow as I have dubbed it, was coiled around me, to protect me from my own Mother! An odd turn of events. I quickly regain control of my self and told Mother that all was fine, but neither she nor Shadow would listen to me. They turned around and around, not one ready to let their guard down.

I soon realized what was really going on, however. Shadow was challenging Mother, for... dominance, if you will, over me. I did not hear them talk, but it was noticeable from their postures and movements. Mother was almost able to unSummon Shadow, before she discovered that it was not binded. She then fell to the ground in laughter, as Shadow did its equivalent.

Apparently, Shadowbeast males of this kind are the protectors. Both of them wanted to protect me, but Mother had thought Shadow was simply controlled by the binding too much and was not able to help itself. Shadow took a liking to me and thought my Mother was an intruder.

It was highly embarrassing, but I now have a new friend. One who is even able to help with my Summoninng. Today is a good day.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Left_bar_bleue50/50Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs.   Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:37 am

Second entry:

Today we practiced some more. Shadow was missing this morning, but he showed up to watch me! I managed to Summon a bird, a bunny, and a snake! Shadow seemed to be interested in the snake; he watched it the entire time it was there.

My bindings are not as good as my Summons. Mother says that I definitely have a control problem. She suggested that I work on sitting up straight and walking slowly. I don't really get it, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Shadow likes to follow me everywhere, even school. He stays in my shadow, so no one else sees him. Hopefully they can't sense him like I can, too...
Back to top Go down

Loraine's Diary, Extremely secret, Avoid looking at all costs.
Page 1 of 1