Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mi'j, Lord of Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Mi'j, Lord of Time Left_bar_bleue50/50Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Would people PLEASE stop calling me by my name? I changed my username for a reason. Also, Mi'j? Yelling at the admin? Is STUPID. It pisses off the already angry admin.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Mi'j, Lord of Time Left_bar_bleue50/50Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 pm

I am used to calling you that. It will take me a while to call you SL, partly due to people calling me Shade.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

*Sigh* Please stop deleting the topic.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:27 pm

Bah. Why?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Because it is confusing people, it annoys me, and I have been requested to make you stop.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 pm

One person tells me to delete, another complains. Fine, whatevs.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Why is youz so irritated tonights?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Because I am dealing with champions people in caprice- who are stupid- talking to a friend via skype, come here to find people arguing AGAIN, then have stuff deleted, and I still need fucking SLEEP! AURGH!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 pm

I should come over and throw pebbles at your window.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Yay for me not actually arguing, but stating rules of an RP I actually care about. But sure, flip out at someone whose only mistake was confusion about what to call you.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Smile Hey, have you checked out the new char I made?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm

{People... Gahdsthaurmkastemaeorcahuloeachuakcheorch Mi'j you know what godmodding is, don't do it. Shade, relax, she's in a bit of a touchy mood. Shadow, stop being ridiculous or I'll mindsmack you.}
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 pm

What, the new char I made? It's not overpowered!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:50 pm

{I was referring to the original char you made, likely to annoy one of us. I will not question which, but remember. I know you.}
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:51 pm

I need a fucking drink.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:52 pm

You still didn't answer my question Shade... Razz
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Alright. I meant to say this before I went to sleep last night, but that post evidently went poof.
Shade- you'll notice all I got annoyed with you about was my name, and I stopped being annoyed after that was cleared up. You'll also notice that I am on your side here, and supporting you.
Mi'j- Godmodding is bad. I've lost count of the number of times I've told you this. You know it, and you keep doing it- and break every rule of Shade's rp, which upsets me.
Both of you- I do not care if there is no problem now, I wanted to explain my actions. I apologize for cussing at you and being rude, and if I lashed out at you, I apologize for that as well. I have been under a lot of stress lately, and that has made me testy, but that is also no excuse.
Everyone- Please. Don't drag me into your arguments unless it is absolutely necessary. I'd rather you not at all, but since I know that will not happen, please either try to keep it to a minimum, or just not tell me about it.
Arguing isn't what I made this forum for, you know. I made it for a place to roleplay, and a place to talk to friends. Kinda silly to be arguing at a friendly hangout, don't you agree? It upsets me to see my friends arguing, so please, at least try to avoid it? For my sake?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:20 pm

{Yeah. I'm here to fix any arguments. Crazy style.}
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 am

We're all sowwie. We love wou!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:09 am

Friend? I am no one's friend.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 am

You're my friend!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 am

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 am

If you're here, I consider you a friend, alright?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:54 am

If you say so. I actually didn't mean it to seem like an argument. If it did, I'm sorry. I have just spent a lot of time and effort on this...
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:39 am

I understand. I honestly do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mi'j, Lord of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j, Lord of Time   Mi'j, Lord of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mi'j, Lord of Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next